2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Putting in a bid for Cincy defense but they prob won’t do jack against the colts

Zach Miller at Saints or Tyler Kroft vs Colts? 0.5 PPR

Tyreek Hill vs Broncos or McKinnon at Browns? 0.5 PPR

Zach Miller at Saints or Tyler Kroft vs Colts? 0.5 PPR

Tyreek Hill vs Broncos or McKinnon at Browns? 0.5 PPR

Mitch seems to favor Miller a lot. I like Hill there also.

Thoughts on my AJ for his Cooper & Landry? PPR. I need the WR help and moving AJ may hurt me, but I'd be 'gaining' in the 2 for 1.

Mitch seems to favor Miller a lot. I like Hill there also.

Thoughts on my AJ for his Cooper & Landry? PPR. I need the WR help and moving AJ may hurt me, but I'd be 'gaining' in the 2 for 1.

You think Tyreek could have a good game against the Broncos secondary though? And the Bears are just barely even throwing the ball while Kroft is getting at least 4 targets per game and has 3 TD's in the last three games. Bears obviously have much less to throw to though.

I'd personally wanna just hold on to AJ but in PPR Landry is always a monster. I have no clue what to make of Cooper ROS though.

You think Tyreek could have a good game against the Broncos secondary though? And the Bears are just barely even throwing the ball while Kroft is getting at least 4 targets per game and has 3 TD's in the last three games. Bears obviously have much less to throw to though.

I'd personally wanna just hold on to AJ but in PPR Landry is always a monster. I have no clue what to make of Cooper ROS though.

Hill is a burner man, Broncos look lost the past two weeks. Kroft may not be a bad play tho now that I think about it.

I think I'm gonna hold AJ. What do you think about Howard & KB for Agholor & Sanu? I still have Hunt & Kamara for RB.

Hill is a burner man, Broncos look lost the past two weeks. Kroft may not be a bad play tho now that I think about it.

I think I'm gonna hold AJ. What do you think about Howard & KB for Agholor & Sanu? I still have Hunt & Kamara for RB.

Hellllll no don't do that.

Man I hate one of my leagues. It’s a 12 team standard ppr leauge. There’s 3 teams holding 3 qb’s each and all three teams aren’t even in the playoff picture with losing records. One dude is like give me one of your studs for cousins. I told to keep him and his other 2 qbs. Waste

I have Engram on a bye and have to decide these two, too

Think I'm going with Kroft. Chicago threw 7 passes last week :lol:

I got Engram on bye too :lol: and I already have Zach Miller as my backup but like you said the Bears are barely throwing the ball at all. And the Saints have actually been pretty good against TE's. Kroft has been getting targets and is in a capable offense that should be able to get into the red zone frequently against the Colts crappy defense.

You guys think I should drop Matt Bryant at Jets for Butker vs Broncos? Or just keep Matt Bryant ROS?

Really thought I could swing my AJ for Cooper & Landry and he won't bite. He expected a 1 for 1 swap when I asked about their status :rolleyes. Is AJ & KB for them two too much on my part? PPR.

Really thought I could swing AJ for Cooper & Landry and he won't bite. He expected a 1 for 1 swap when I asked about Cooper & Landry's status :rolleyes. Is AJ & KB for them two too much on my part? PPR.

Yeah... Cooper's value is at its highest right now wait for a dud to bite

Yeah... Cooper's value is at its highest right now wait for a dud to bite

I don't think I'd do AJ for Cooper straight up. I really was hoping he'd be cool with the 2 for 1 :ohwell:.

Edit: He's trying to now offer me Cooper & Watkins or Larry Fitz for AJ, not Landry. I told him no go.

Thinking of going to a diff. team, asking for Baldwin and Hogan. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom