2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

JuJu or Golden Tate?

Last second move here I need to win, any help would be appreciated

I wanna say Tate is safer even coming off the injury.

Very interested how JuJu does though. If he has a solid night I may consider playing him over DJax going forward.

I'm thinking same thing, although I have JuJu slotted in right now, I was hoping someone would convince me otherwise

tenor.gif

My man! I got you!

Didn't need JuJu's points this week, but currently 11.90 on my bench. Looks like he may get the WR3 slot next week over DJax.

33 points after that TD :lol: :sick: gonna be sick.

Last edited:
Welp, took the L this week against the worst team in the league. That’s what I get for talking **** on here

7-1 :smh:

I was another one that benched Watson for Wentz :lol:

I still won, but not playing Watson cost me $50 because I would’ve had high score with him playing

Just realized Steelers have their Bye next week. Can't start JuJu until Week 10 :ohwell:

Gonna be gunning for Richardson or Lockett come Wednesday morning.

Well, about to fall to 2-6 unless Hunt plays like it's week 1 again...

Last edited:
I’m down 0.60 going into MNF. He has D Thomas and I have Hunt. We’ll see what happens.

It was one of those Sundays when your team fires on all cylinders but you are playing against the top scorer.
Would have beaten everyone else in the league except the guy i was playing. I hate those weeks.

It was one of those Sundays when your team fires on all cylinders but you are playing against the top scorer.
Would have beaten everyone else in the league except the guy i was playing. I hate those weeks.

Man that's how my season has been :lol: this week tho I grabbed the W yesterday with three Chiefs going tonight. I would be on pace for 200+ if I had started JuJu yesterday.

Week 9 D/ST to look at? Not sure if I wanna continue rolling with the Saints.

Gonna be running for Paul Richardson or Lockett this week. Pissed I had both guys at points this season and dropped em.

would you guys drop theo riddick in a 12 team ppr?

I think he's avail. in my league. I would imagine he's drop worthy across many others as well.

Reactions: fx2
Man that's how my season has been :lol: this week tho I grabbed the W yesterday with three Chiefs going tonight. I would be on pace for 200+ if I had started JuJu yesterday.
SMH I'm just glad that decision isn't gonna cost me a W.

1st time someone has gotten 25+ on my bench this season

Welp...id be looking good right now if I started McKinnon over Doug Martin. Dez also screwed me. And my opponent having Prater last night ****** me too. Now I'm down by 12 with Tyreek and Butker and he has Kelce and Chiefs D.

Welp...id be looking good right now if I started McKinnon over Doug Martin. Dez also screwed me. And my opponent having Prater last night ****ed me too. Now I'm down by 12 with Tyreek and Butker and he has Kelce and Chiefs D.

That's going to be a close one, gotta have faith.

Back
Top Bottom