2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Welp...id be looking good right now if I started McKinnon over Doug Martin. Dez also screwed me. And my opponent having Prater last night ****ed me too. Now I'm down by 12 with Tyreek and Butker and he has Kelce and Chiefs D.

I thought about Prater over Butker but went with Butker. I luckily don't need his pts to factor into my match up.

DJax may start riding pine for me dude. Bucs offense looks lost.

Started Devin Funchess over Will Fuller :smh:. Also grabbed Boswell over Prater last night. Would have the W locked up but now I have to sweat it out tonight.

I thought about Prater over Butker but went with Butker. I luckily don't need his pts to factor into my match up.

DJax may start riding pine for me dude. Bucs offense looks lost.

It looks like a lot of them are throwing in the towel right now. Koetter is probably going to be fired after this year. The Glazers have a quick trigger.

It looks like a lot of them are throwing in the towel right now. Koetter is probably going to be fired after this year. The Glazers have a quick trigger.

Damn, didn't think it was that bad of a situation.

Hopefully JuJu is WR3 material from here on out. Adding Richardson or Lockett would help me out too for depth.

Damn, didn't think it was that bad of a situation.

Hopefully JuJu is WR3 material from here on out. Adding Richardson or Lockett would help me out too for depth.

I was at the game yesterday sitting right behind their bench. There was barely any emotion at all from the guys on the sideline. Jameis would throw a pick or fumble or we'd have another 3 and out and they'd just walk right back to the bench. Pathetic performance all around.

Wish I was smart to add JUJU to my roster in my main league :smh:

I know it’s one game but if Bryant is done then he’s gonna be getting a lot of good looks

I also have AB

Put up the second highest score this week thanks to Nuk going off and still have Butker going tonight. The ravens D on my bench though with 31 points. Hopefully those extra points don’t bite me in the *** if there’s a tiebreaker in my league for points scored.

Up 5 and still got Demaryius going tonight. Opponent has Hill and Hunt going. Safe to say it’s a wrap for me.

some dude just sent me a gronk, fuller, and zeke for aj green and hunt...i wonder if he was serious....what you guys think of the trade

Which side would you be getting? Gronk, Fuller and Zeke definitely wins

i would be getting zeke gronk and fuller....i want to hit accept but is zeke getting suspended? that would be a bad trade if he does....not sure if its worth the risk

i would be getting zeke gronk and fuller....i want to hit accept but is zeke getting suspended? that would be a bad trade if he does....not sure if its worth the risk

Just make sure you get Morris and McFadden before you do the trade

some dude just sent me a gronk, fuller, and zeke for aj green and hunt...i wonder if he was serious....what you guys think of the trade

Is it commish vote or league vote

I would leave the screen open all day and accept instantly if he avoids suspension rest of the season. I dislike gronk but that’s a great trade on your part

I’m up by 12.30 pts with CJA and my opponent has KC defense.

Am I safe?

Is Trevor Siemian still the crappy QB for the broncos? Otherwise no

The way defenses are randomly racking up 20-30 pts and how ****** Trevor been, who knows

More than likely your good but you never know

Wouldn't be surprised if you're safe. A match up in my league, Steelers D vs Bell last night and the D/ST side won.

Gonna stop being stupid and begin starting Watson over Cam. Luckily I should make it to 7-1 this week if Hunt has just a mediocre game. Watson is f****n nuts

Back
Top Bottom