2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Trying to make this Gronk trade from previous page, which WR am i giving up?

Jeffery, Adams, Fuller, Richardson?

Rodgers & Watson rained on my parade. WR i can pick up afterwards

Screenshot_20171103-142338.jpg

Trying to make this Gronk trade from previous page, which WR am i giving up?

Jeffery, Adams, Fuller, Richardson?

Rodgers & Watson rained on my parade. WR i can pick up afterwards

Screenshot_20171103-142338.jpg

Adams or Fuller. Both are going to see significant downticks without their QBs.

Anyone doing a their Dion Lewis for Will Fuller in a standard league?

My other running backs are Bell, Aaron Jones, Carlos Hyde, CJ Anderson, Kenyan Drake, and Alfred Morris.

Wrs are Evans, Baldwin, Jeffrey, and Paul richarson.

I know I would be losing a little bit, but part of me wants to roll the dice with fuller and create some goodwill with this kid that never trades.

I kinda wanna keep Fuller too lol. But its an unknown sotuation. Obv we cant exoect 60yd bombs for TDs but he has burners and can turn a lil 20yd route in to something nice

I have Jags D, gonna drop Eagles now no one can add them for Sunday and they have bye + dallas coming up.

Adding a WR, who should I add: T.Benjamin, Lee, TJ Jones, Westbrook, or wait for next week grab Deonte Thompson

I have Jags D, gonna drop Eagles now no one can add them for Sunday and they have bye + dallas coming up.

Adding a WR, who should I add: T.Benjamin, Lee, TJ Jones, Westbrook, or wait for next week grab Deonte Thompson

The only WR with any real potential you named is Westbrook. All the others are just your average dudes that chill on waivers.

The only WR with any real potential you named is Westbrook. All the others are just your average dudes that chill on waivers.

Yeah this strictly for depth. Evans and Baldwin start every week. Potential in good matchups def what im aiming for. I never seen westbrook play in college, pretty good i assume with all this hype?

Yeah this strictly for depth. Evans and Baldwin start every week. Potential in good matchups def what im aiming for. I never seen westbrook play in college, pretty good i assume with all this hype?

He won the award for best WR in the country and was the #1 rated WR in the NFL in preseason.

Should I consider Goff over Mariota? 99% I say no :lol: but could use your opinions.

Dede Westbrook wasn't activated for this week so you guys can still stash him on your IR for another week if you grab him.

Hunter Henry and Delanie Walker available on waivers. Who should I put the claim in for?

Leaning towards Hunter. PPR league.

Hunter Henry and Delanie Walker available on waivers. Who should I put the claim in for?

Leaning towards Hunter. PPR league.

Delanie is a more consistent option although the results haven't showed it over the last month. I'd take whoever has the more favorable schedule ROS.

Who should i add for WR help/depth? Is it obvious Agholor, even though i have Jeffery? Then should I try and move Alshon in the next 2 weeks or ride with both?

Currently have AB, Fuller, Alshon, Richardson, Adams

Screenshot_20171105-064607.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom