2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Some dude dropped Kelvin Benjamin in my league. Someone else dropped Hunter Henry.

I'm desperate for at minimum a WR2 and a decent TE so I'm ****in salivating at the idea waiting for this waiver period to end :lol:

Should I drop anyone to stash Hogan or DJ?

Current squad:
QB: Cousins
RB: Gordon, Martin, McKinnon, Forte, Collins
WR: Amari, Demaryius, Tyreek, Parker, Doctson, Paul Richardson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Witten

Thinking of dropping Witten or Doctson for one of these guys.

DJ pointless IMO

hogan? Drop doctson or Richardson, don’t even matter. Do it ASAP

As happy as I am to have Zeke back in the starting lineup, he better be there come fantasy playoff time |l

As happy as I am to have Zeke back in the starting lineup, he better be there come fantasy playoff time |l

WORD! I was actually hoping his suspension would stick because he woulda been back for the first week of the playoffs, which is when I'm gonna need him the most. All this temporary restraining order is gonna do is make me go into the playoffs w/o my best player :smh:

... Unless his team can somehow fight this suspension off for the remainder of the season :nerd:

Man I was looking forward to starting Morris this week while Bell is on bye, now I gotta start Damien Williams. Although vs the Raiders I feel like he could be a sneaky good play. I watched Gase's press conference yesterday and he spoke about the trust he has in Williams.

Somehow both the Lions and Ravens D/ST are available in one of my leagues. Gonna drop KC to grab one of them but can't decide who to go with. Ravens playing Browns/Colts in the semis and championship is mouthwatering :lol:. Might just grab both.

Yea someone dropped Henry last week in our league and I scooped him up quickly since I knew Ertz has a bye coming up. They let RBs & TEs (Rudolph, Reed and Hooper are available) go in my league all the time but everyone holds on to a ton of WRs.

Put a waiver in on Kupp to hold me over for the week. I am tempted to grab Westbrook to stash and let Henry go myself and then go for him or one of the other TEs mentioned next week when Ertz is on his bye though :lol:

Yea someone dropped Henry last week in our league and I scooped him up quickly since I knew Ertz has a bye coming up. They let RBs & TEs (Rudolph, Reed and Hooper are available) go in my league all the time but everyone holds on to a ton of WRs.

Put a waiver in on Kupp to hold me over for the week. I am tempted to grab Westbrook to stash and let Henry go myself and then go for him or one of the other TEs mentioned next week when Ertz is on his bye though :lol:

I grabbed Westbrook in the league I had room for him. He's still on IR right now so if you have an IR spot on your bench you can stash him on there right now before they activate him.

Should I drop Rob Kelley or Martavis Bryant for Orleans Darkwa?

I'd drop Kelley. He has been pretty much ghost this whole season. Thompson is the back to own in DC. I know they're trying to give Kelley more work, but as a Skins fan, I don't trust him.

Demaryius or Funchess? Standard.

Sanders is back so I know targets for Thomas gonna be scaled back a bit.

Funchess. Should I waste waiver wire priority #4 for Orleans Darkwa or wait till next week for wire activity?

Thomas call me crazy but I think Brock will excel.. he' actually my starting qb after this big hit smh

Screenshot_20171102-171119.jpg
Screenshot_20171102-171109.jpg

Screenshot_20171102-171055.jpg

Waiver wire is so thin

Ps I traded my back up qb as I was fully invested in watson

Keep Kelley, despite low production he will remain the the early down and goaline back. Wait for his breakout game and try to flip him, hopefully thats in the next 2 weeks.

Bryant is in the dog house, i dont see how he will have any value. Hasnt done anything all year as well.

Funchess

Thomas call me crazy but I think Brock will excel.. he' actually my starting qb after this big hit smh

Waiver wire is so thin

Ps I traded my back up qb as I was fully invested in watson

You have more problems than QB if you starting Sammy AND Cooper in 2 leagues :lol:

Actually, why did you draft pratically the same team in all 3 leagues?

Would you guys try to sell Brady right now with his upcoming tough matchups coming up?

Something like Brees, McCoy and Thielen for Brady, Doug Martin and Dez? 0.5 PPR

Brees and McCoy both have great matchups the rest of the year basically. Bills offense should be improved with Kelvin and Clay coming back in the next week or two.

Keep Kelley, despite low production he will remain the the early down and goaline back. Wait for his breakout game and try to flip him, hopefully thats in the next 2 weeks.

Bryant is in the dog house, i dont see how he will have any value. Hasnt done anything all year as well.

Funchess

You have more problems than QB if you starting Sammy AND Cooper in 2 leagues :lol:

Actually, why did you draft pratically the same team in all 3 leagues?
So I can keep tabs on all of them.. plus my position players are not bad I'm on the top of my leagues

Back
Top Bottom