2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Kelce is on his bye week. Putting in a waiver claim for Charles Clay and hoping to god he plays for the first time this week.

The FA TE options are so bad and I can't afford to get a zero from that spot. I've on a 4 game winning streak after starting 1-4, need to keep it going from here on out.

I added Doyle last week as a Kelce owner also :emoji_sweat_smile: . Honestly may hold him ROS and flex him some weeks.

:angry: You're probably last in points against aren't you.

I'm #2 in points scored and I'm 5-4.

LOL I have 50 more points for than last place, every week everyone has been brought down to my toliet bowl matchup.....fantasy gawds looking out for taking Djohnson away from me week 1. Doubt it carries over to the playoffs. :frown:

Pick up Latavius or Forte?

Drop Richardson or Adams for Woods? Thinking Adams

I think Im going to hold on to Hunt, based on their playoff schedule but man they gotta get him back going. Or trade Hunt for Howard + Lions?

I'm in a bit of a pickle b/c I don't want to lose Butker with him on the Bye.

Plan A: Drop Mariota (and only carry Goff) for a streamer (looking at Boswell)
Plan B: Drop Butker Sunday AM so he doesn't clear in time to be added by anyone this week (I assume that's how it will play out), and bid $ on him come waiver Wednesday

Which plan do ya guys like? I prefer A honestly :lol: and if I really want to add a second QB again (because I doubt Mariota will last a week on the wire), I will just drop Boswell as I planned to anyway.

was up 30 going into MNF...
he had Jones, tate, Riddick..............i Lost
oh yea, sat Ajayi because they were gonna "work" him into the system...FML
third most points in the league and i sit at 3-6.......
two games out of a playoff spot....fantasy gods are not with me this year!

I'm in a bit of a pickle b/c I don't want to lose Butker with him on the Bye.

Plan A: Drop Mariota (and only carry Goff) for a streamer (looking at Boswell)

Just roll with Goff, and Boswell should be fine ROS honestly. Even when Pitt struggles he can carry them to wins like last year when he had like 9 FGs :lol:

btw you can drop someone on Saturday, they wont be available until Wednesday (at least that's how most have worked for me)

well Ajayi only had 8 carries, he just happened to make a long run for a TD.

do y'all like Ed Dickson this week?
Nope .. hasn't done anything since that 1 game[/QUOTE]

8-1, I’m thinking come playoffs I️ won’t even get to the finals. My team is so trash right now and Hunt

Ajayi barely played :lol: sucks he went for a TD but whats done is done

had he only ran the same number of plays and didn't get that TD you wouldn't be saying you're glad you sat him :lol:

AS11 on a bye and Jameis injured means I need to stream a QB this week. Slim pickings in the trash heap. :smh:

Pick one:

Fitzpatrick
Cutler
Eli
Brock

Offered Hunt straight up for Fournette, guy wont accept it because Hunt is on bye :smh:

AS11 on a bye and Jameis injured means I need to stream a QB this week. Slim pickings in the trash heap. :smh:

Pick one:

Fitzpatrick
Cutler
Eli
Brock

I think Fitz has a solid week vs the Jets. Eli could be a nice fill-in too though playing against the Niners. Their secondary blows.

Back
Top Bottom