2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Offered Hunt straight up for Fournette, guy wont accept it because Hunt is on bye :smh:
I have Leonard.... I wouldn't trade him either lol.... he is my bread and butter, and he is also JAX bread and butter....

But I kind of have a sick feeling that his ankle might be still hurt... hence the "benching" last week..... Just a hunch....

AS11 on a bye and Jameis injured means I need to stream a QB this week. Slim pickings in the trash heap. :smh:

Pick one:

Fitzpatrick
Cutler
Eli
Brock
Sheesh. Yea definitely not Brock of all QB. McCown or Dalton isn’t there at least since AJ will be playing?

Ertz out last week and Henry on a bye so I had to drop him last minute.

Should go back for Henry, go for Rudolph, or even take a chance on Reed hoping he plays since Ertz has a bye this week?

I think Fitz has a solid week vs the Jets. Eli could be a nice fill-in too though playing against the Niners. Their secondary blows.

Word. Those sound like the best options. May have to just flip a coin. :lol:

Sheesh. Yea definitely not Brock of all QB. McCown or Dalton isn’t there at least since AJ will be playing?

McCown and Dalton are both gone. I would have easily gone with either of those two.

Ya guys like Lambo vs Chargers or Boswell @Colts? Need a kicker to stream with Butker on the Bye.

Coleman

Easily #1 but idk if that means much since he’s playing for the browns

That being said I think Kirk is gonna look Doctson's way more and more.

Last edited:
I’m thinking if I️ should offer Antonio Brown for Landry and Fournette

I’d have Crabtree, Cooks, and Landry as my WR with Hunt and Fournette as my RB

Robby Anderson should be owned in every league.

His target share is increasing every week & he gets the awful Bucs defense this week.

Robby Anderson should be owned in every league.

His target share is increasing every week & he gets the awful Bucs defense this week.

Halp me with my kicker dilemma.

Ya like Lambo vs Chargers or Boswell @Colts? Need a kicker to stream with Butker on the Bye and I don't want to lose him honestly.

Plan A: Drop Mariota (and only carry Goff) for the streamer
Plan B: Drop Butker Sunday AM so he doesn't clear in time to be added by anyone this week (I assume that's how it will play out), and bid $ on him come waiver Wednesday

Leaning Plan A and either kicker I can land out of those two.

Just traded both Dougs (Baldwin & Martin) for Ingram and Keenan. Won 4 straight in one league (4th least points) and lost 4 straight in the other (4th most points). This game is weird.

Halp me with my kicker dilemma.

Ya like Lambo vs Chargers or Boswell @Colts? Need a kicker to stream with Butker on the Bye and I don't want to lose him honestly.

Plan A: Drop Mariota (and only carry Goff) for the streamer
Plan B: Drop Butker Sunday AM so he doesn't clear in time to be added by anyone this week (I assume that's how it will play out), and bid $ on him come waiver Wednesday

Leaning Plan A and either kicker I can land out of those two.
Boswell has the better schedule moving forward. I have Butker as well and I am thinking of dropping him for Boswell for the rest of the season.

My add/drops for the week

Add
Forte
R. Anderson
Woods
Steelers
Boswell

Drop
Seferian-Jenkins
Fuller
Adams
Richardson
Butker

Last edited:
Somebody ****ing claimed Terrance Williams just to be a **** so I ended up claiming Lockett instead. If Dez isn't practicing by Thursday I think it's safe to assume he isn't playing this weekend. Would you guys feel comfortable starting Lockett at Cardinals this Thursday? They're 28th in the league against WRs and Baldwin will get the Peterson matchup all night. They've been getting roasted (especially Justin Bethel) by every WR besides each team's #1's it seems like.

Curtis Samuel vs Dolphins (MNF), Taylor Gabriel vs Cowboys, Jordan Matthews vs Saints or Adam Humphries vs Jets are the only other decent options I see on waivers at the moment if I wait til Sunday (0.5 PPR)

Last edited:
Samuel is a dude I see having good #s from here on out

He might be who I go with. Primetime game at home, he actually led them in WR snaps last week and he's somebody they obviously NEED to get more involved asap.

Back
Top Bottom