2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I litterally have no QB to pick up in my league. 12 man league, everyone beside me has atleast 2 :smh:

FML

Benched Philip for Cousins but I’m not eem trippin. Chargers won and I’m currently in first place. **** it. :lol:

Win or lose
the greatest decision I think I'll have made this season is benching Dak and putting stafford in
Pains me as a cowboys fan to see him exposed today. Dude is nothin without Zeke, might have to stream opposing DEF going forward

Shoutout to the dude in my league that traded me Crowder for my Abdullah before the trade deadline earlier today :pimp:

I switched Lewis for Morris last minute, thinking if Shady got 115 in a blowout then Morris could give me 70-80 and hopefully a TD

Evan Engram man .. what the hell is going on. His drops so bad now Eli didnt even try targeting him after the last one in the 3rd

Rivers came through clutch for a Thursday game. Yall know i say i hate thursday games. Didnt realize i had 3 players going (even though diff games but :smh: i dropped the ball on that). I guess Morris was my questionable call there.

Back
Top Bottom