2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I got a notification from Yahoo that 10k people have dropped K. Benjamin. It seems he is only out for this one game. Is it just not worth hanging on to him anymore?

Pick 1 RB to start. PPR.

Dion Lewis vs Dolpins

Fournette vs Cardinals

Pick 2 WRs to start. PPR.

Funchess vs Jets

Corey Davis vs Colts

Amari vs Broncos

Tyreek vs Bills

Third week in a row
Golden Tate disappoints Stafford decides he wants Marvin Jones now smh

Cowboy passing game is nonexistent like their offense with zeke out Dez struggling

and McKinnon so damn inconsistent.
Those three players combined gave me less than 18 points this week smfh

Watkins Kupp or DJAX?
Although D-Jax is always liable to go off for a long TD reception, it's difficult to like Tampa's situation as much with Jameis out. Even though Fitzpatrick performed better against the Dolphins last week.

Kupp is the safe PPR play in the slot. Will probably secure his usual 10-12 points on 6/60. I personally believe Sammy will be the biggest benefactor with Woods out at least two weeks with a bad shoulder. Plus New Orleans will be missing Lattimore and Crawley today. You have to imagine Goff will test the Saints secondary and McVay will air it down the field. Woods' 21 targets the last two weeks will have to go somewhere else. Watkins has only been targeted more than five times once this season. In that game against the 49ers, he went off for 6/106/2.

Although D-Jax is always liable to go off for a long TD reception, it's difficult to like Tampa's situation as much with Jameis out. Even though Fitzpatrick performed better against the Dolphins last week.

Kupp is the safe PPR play in the slot. Will probably secure his usual 10-12 points on 6/60. I personally believe Sammy will be the biggest benefactor with Woods out at least two weeks with a bad shoulder. Plus New Orleans will be missing Lattimore and Crawley today. You have to imagine Goff will test the Saints secondary and McVay will air it down the field. Woods' 21 targets the last two weeks will have to go somewhere else. Watkins has only been targeted more than five times once this season. In that game against the 49ers, he went off for 6/106/2.

I agree on all counts haha thanks for the input!

Pick 1 RB to start. PPR.

Dion Lewis vs Dolpins

Fournette vs Cardinals

Funchess vs Jets

Corey Davis vs Colts

Amari vs Broncos

Tyreek vs Bills
I would start both those RBs this week if possible. But having to choose, Lewis in your PPR format. Burkhead fumbling against Oakland was a death sentence and Lewis will continue to benefit. Fournette is dealing with a gimpy ankle the rest of the way and hasn't scored a TD since Week 6.

No longer trust Cooper to start. That huge game against the Chiefs was clearly an anomaly.

Funchess goes for me. He'll see his usual 7-8 targets from Cam. Even though Olsen is back, he'll likely be on a snap count.

Hill is kinda feast or famine at this point. Andy Reid and Smith are seemingly going deep less than the beginning of the season when KC's offense was opened up. Buffalo's secondary has limited opposing WRs to six TDs so far. I'm tempted to recommend Davis because he's seen 17 targets the last two weeks from Mariota, but the rookie also quit on some routes against Pittsburgh with the game out of hand. And Indy's D is leaky against the pass. In conclusion, Tyreek starts over Davis because he'll consistently be included on short screens and end-arounds.

I got a notification from Yahoo that 10k people have dropped K. Benjamin. It seems he is only out for this one game. Is it just not worth hanging on to him anymore?
It's a product of his worrisome knee beyond the Chiefs game. Benjamin was on the field a lot for his Buffalo debut against the Saints and saw a healthy six targets, but Tyrod plays safe which amounts to less opportunities for his WRs on big plays. At this point, KB is still 86% owned in Yahoo leagues but I prefer lesser-owned fantasy receivers like Doctson, Kupp and/or Stills.

Woodhead, Demarco Murray or Lamar Miller for FLEX. PPR league
Miller. His usage will increase with Foreman done for the season. Plus Miller has caught three or more passes six times this season. With Savage at QB, O'Brien would be wise to run the football often.

Woody will round into form post-hamstring, but I don't love the Houston matchup and Collins' presence remains looming.

Even Tennessee's OC won't commit to Murray, basically saying the Titans will ride the 'hot hand.' Murray is under four yards per carry and Henry is pushing him for carries. Last time they played the Colts, Henry produced 19/131/1.

PPR
Pick 2 WR - Landry, Coleman, Kupp
Pick for FLEX - Duke, Mixon, or the WR left off from above
It's hard to love Landry as much with Moore under center. From memory, they don't have the best chemistry going back to last season. But New England has allowed 17 passing TDs and Landry has scored in three consecutive games. Stills may benefit the most, but you just gotta hope Landry accumulates his normal PPR volume.

I'm sitting Coleman this week despite being Cleveland's clear-cut #1 receiver. Kizer is volatile and Cincy has a bevy of good corners. Dre, "Pacman," Jackson and Dennard. Therefore Kupp draws the WR2 start. Woods is out and New Orleans is missing two of their CBs, Lattimore whom they'll particularly miss.

Flex Duke Johnson. Kirby Wilson is actively seeking snaps and touches for him. Bengals allow over six receptions per game to opposing RBs.

martavis bryant , corey coleman , jaamal williams , corey davis ....

down 40 as i played against marvin jones and keenan allen

no room for mistakes

Williams

PPR
Pick 2 WR - Landry, Coleman, Kupp
Pick for FLEX - Duke, Mixon, or the WR left off from above

Landry Kupp
Duke

Pick 1 RB to start. PPR.

Dion Lewis vs Dolpins

Fournette vs Cardinals

Funchess vs Jets

Corey Davis vs Colts

Amari vs Broncos

Tyreek vs Bills

Fournette
Funchess Hill

Ben or Smith?

Jeffery or Adams?

Flex: Lewis T.Coleman or Funchess?
Big Ben at home against GB. Even with JuJu out, Martavis Bryant can fill that void. Roethlisberger has six TD the last two weeks and is still always a must-start at Heinz. Smith has struggled recently and didn't have any TDs against the Giants. The pressure is mounting and who knows if the Mahomes chatter is getting to Smith internally.

Davante has crazy rapport with Hundley, but Pittsburgh is a tough matchup. Jeffery is playing against his old team and even though the Bears limit WRs fairly well, Alshon has four TDs in his last three games. Jeffery is the play.

Sitting Coleman against Tampa despite Freeman being out. He was inefficient against Seattle and only a TD salvaged his fantasy night. Opting to start Lewis slightly over Funchess. Olsen is back, and I expect McDaniels to feed Lewis against Miami as the feature back. He's the hot hand since Burkhead fumbled in Mexico.

martavis bryant , corey coleman , jaamal williams , corey davis ....

down 40 as i played against marvin jones and keenan allen

no room for mistakes
Sitting Coleman this week. I like Martavis just over Davis. JuJu's injury leaves 25 targets the last three weeks, available to the likes of Bryant. Davis is a rookie and a little hard to trust.

champcruthik champcruthik while you're here man, do I dare bench Jordan Howard and roll with Dion Lewis? PPR.

Nervous about the game-script vs Philly plus their stout run-D. But Howard does get plenty of volume...

Back
Top Bottom