2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Your best bets are Doctson and Agholor based on their usage. Cowboys and Seahawks secondaries aren't anything to be feared right now. Inman gets a bunch of targets but Fox would probably rather run the ball every single time against the Niners. Gordon is too much of a risk to throw him out there in a road game across the country against a really good defense for his first game in a must win for you.

I think you'll fair well with either Keenum or McCown. However, Burkhead is worth the add, but not the #1 waiver IMO. Pats RBs are we all know are so hit or miss. Get the 'sure' points in Keenum or McCown if ya have to use your waiver on someone.

Seconded. Burkhead could have a great ROS, but could also be benched in favor of Lewis/White. I remember I used my #1 waiver one year when White had a monster game and then fell into the abyss afterwards.

Can you guys imagine if Josh Gordon goes off the rest of the year though and wins leagues for people :lol:

He's already a fantasy legend from basically one year. Dude would be the fantasy GOAT.

Your best bets are Doctson and Agholor based on their usage. Cowboys and Seahawks secondaries aren't anything to be feared right now. Inman gets a bunch of targets but Fox would probably rather run the ball every single time against the Niners. Gordon is too much of a risk to throw him out there in a road game across the country against a really good defense for his first game in a must win for you.
Thanks

Can you guys imagine if Josh Gordon goes off the rest of the year though and wins leagues for people :lol:

He's already a fantasy legend from basically one year. Dude would be the fantasy GOAT.
I’m so tempted to start him this week. They’re saying he’s been explosive in practice.

Only if your other options are better. Some people are stuck starting Hunt due to roster construction.

On another note...
12-0:nthat:
4-8:smh:... still made playoffs tho

- Skins D/ST or Raiders?
- Drop Butker? If so, is Elliott the replacement to go for? Or Lambo?

Anyone benching Kareem Hunt this week?

Thinking about it but I stubbornly might still start him. I could roll with Howard, Kamara and Dion or Doyle in the flex if I bench Hunt.

I really really hope I win in week 15 just so I can start Gordon and Zeke in the finals. been stashing them for so long.

Any help choosing one.
Jerick Mckinnon @Atl
Marvin Jones @Bal
Orleans Darkwa @Oak

Is it PPR? I'm benching Marvin for McKinnon this week. Game flow will favor McKinnon over Murray this week at the Falcons and it's in McKinnon's hometown. I read some quotes from him saying he has a **** ton of family that'll be at the game and he wants to put on a show for them. I buy into those narratives from time to time and they seem to work :lol:

Is it PPR? I'm benching Marvin for McKinnon this week. Game flow will favor McKinnon over Murray this week at the Falcons and it's in McKinnon's hometown. I read some quotes from him saying he has a **** ton of family that'll be at the game and he wants to put on a show for them. I buy into those narratives from time to time and they seem to work :lol:

Been debating on if I wanna bench KHunt. You just tipped the scale. McKinnon in and KHunt out for me :lol:

Been debating on if I wanna bench KHunt. You just tipped the scale. McKinnon in and KHunt out for me :lol:

The Chiefs HAVE to get it together this week. I would still start Hunt over McKinnon but that one's up to you.

Anybody playing the Raiders defense? :lol:

I might if Shepard isn't playing. They gotta travel all the way across the country for the game with a brand new QB that's been sitting on the pine for 3 years basically.

12 team. PPR.

Pick 3 to start.

Dion Lewis vs Bills

Melvin Gordon vs Browns

Derrick Henry vs Texans

Leonard Fournette vs Colts

Alex Collins vs Lions

Edit: Pick 3

Last edited:

yup PPR. Going with Mckinnon as well. Thinking game flow will favor him too. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom