2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Also against Mike Thomas full point ppr. Starting from behind need upside plays. Derek Carr vs KC OR McCown vs Denver

Pick two ppr

Jamaal Williams
Corey Coleman
Rishard Matthews
Peyton Barber
Stephen Anderson

I been thinking bout benching Hunt for Alfred Morris this week...I’m mad shook tho of Hunt cooking on my bench.

I’m thinking of starting Gio over Hunt, then debating if I throw Hunt or Marqise Lee in the flex. I dunno if I can live with myself benching Hunt and going off this game lol

Itd be diff if Hunt was a gamble play, burkead over hunt is not a baf move. Gio over hunt is risky, could pay off may not.

As for Hunt, you gotta look his production if you have decent options then dont feel bad for benching him. Sure hindsight is 20/20 if he go off on the bench but there was a reason he was on the bench

As a Raiders fan, they've been playing well against the run but RB's have been going ccrraazzyy against us in the pass.

Not sure if that helps you guys any with KHunt :lol: good luck this week.

Itd be diff if Hunt was a gamble play, burkead over hunt is not a baf move. Gio over hunt is risky, could pay off may not.

As for Hunt, you gotta look his production if you have decent options then dont feel bad for benching him. Sure hindsight is 20/20 if he go off on the bench but there was a reason he was on the bench

It’s nice to have options

Sadly for me, yea I’m on bye but come next week he’s gonna get played regardless of what he does this week and regardless of his matchup next week

As a Raiders fan, they've been playing well against the run but RB's have been going ccrraazzyy against us in the pass.

Not sure if that helps you guys any with KHunt :lol: good luck this week.

Nope Reid barely uses him in the passing game, along with not using him in the run game

Jets(den) or Ravens(pit) D?
Ravens been my highest average ppg this season :lol:

Darkwa(dal w/Lee back) or K Williams(ten)

Back
Top Bottom