2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Live look at the homie kdslittlebro kdslittlebro
IMG_3268.JPG

I picked up Rivers, in lew of the bad weeks from stafford and Dak, he's been solid these past 2 games and now I have a headache going into today with
who to go with

Rivers vs Was
Dak vs Nyg
Stafford vs. TB

Also Ertz owners I just picked up his backup Trey Burton, think Wentz is good enough to get him the ball

Pick three (.5 PPR):
Kareem Hunt vs. Oak
DeMarco Murray @ Ari
Duke Johnson Jr. vs. GB
Jamaal Williams @ Cle

Pick three (.5 PPR):
Kareem Hunt vs. Oak
DeMarco Murray @ Ari
Duke Johnson Jr. vs. GB
Jamaal Williams @ Cle

I would go with the first three

Hasn’t Cle actually been good against the run? I don’t even like Duke, he should eat but feel like kizer gonna ignore him and it’s gonna be a Gordon and maybe Coleman type of day

I would go with the first three

Hasn’t Cle actually been good against the run? I don’t even like Duke, he should eat but feel like kizer gonna ignore him and it’s gonna be a Gordon and maybe Coleman type of day

They're pretty good. I'm having the same feeling (Gordon was targeted 11 times last week) and not starting Williams last week almost cost me a playoff berth, so I'm kind of leaning towards him between the two.

Need Help

QB?
Big Ben Vs. BAL
M. Stafford Vs. TB

WR? Need 2
J.Landry
D.Baldwin
D.Adams

Stafford
Landry
Adams

I picked up Rivers, in lew of the bad weeks from stafford and Dak, he's been solid these past 2 games and now I have a headache going into today with
who to go with

Rivers vs Was
Dak vs Nyg
Stafford vs. TB

Also Ertz owners I just picked up his backup Trey Burton, think Wentz is good enough to get him the ball

I'd go Rivers, but it's close between him and Stafford. Added Burton as well.

Djax or Will Fuller?

DJax

Dak or Andy Dalton fellas?

Dak

NPPR flex, Evan Engram or Doug Martin?

Tough call. I'd lean towards Engram, but would qualify it by saying if you're reasonably favored to win I'd go Martin because he has the higher floor.

Playoffs, but I'm feeling risky. Starting Josh Gordon over Mike Evans :nerd:

I think it's worth the risk.

DJax or Paul Richardson PPR? Trying to determine who has a better chance at finding himself free due to his teammates being covered by guys like Slay (Evans) & the Jags corner group (Baldwin & Jimmy G).

Bump could use the help in the next 10 minutes :lol: .

That feel
When you held onto Gordon I’m every league for most of the year and forced to drop him

I believed in him

Back
Top Bottom