2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

This was s****y week man .. when I bench AlfMo he does good, when i play him he does nothing.

Jamaal Williams is that dude, cookin on the bench but i just knew Ingram Morris and Lewis with their matchups would do great ... nope. Winston killin Evans smfh

I'm about to take an L in the FIRST WEEK of the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues :rofl: :rofl: :smh: I'm retiring from FF after this.

Im the 2nd highest score playing against the highest score this first round of playoffs. FML.

Gotta concentrate on my big league now

russell-wilson.jpg

The one week Lockett shows up, I bench him smh. That Eagles TD brought me withing..... 30 points :lol:.

Guy in my league had Gordon, Hurley, and Jeffery for 4pm games

Last second nail bitter

Ended up losing by 0.02pts :sick:

Up 45 points and they have Burkhead and I have Landry left.

Our playoffs don't start until next week, but I think I am about to finish in 5th (top 4 make playoffs).....#2 team in scoring :smh:

I can ****ing kick myself for not starting Jordan Howard, and not starting Paul Richardson. Instead, I started Trent Taylor :sick: :smh:

127.45-118.75. I have Dion tomorrow night, he has Gostowski. PPR. Is there hope for me?

so these fantasy experts saying the jaamal Williams will be a timeshare smh got him marinating on the bench up 6 with my opponent having Gostkowski .. i should've listened to the average joes of NT

so these fantasy experts saying the jaamal Williams will be a timeshare smh got him marinating on the bench up 6 with my opponent having Gostkowski .. i should've listened to the average joes of NT
I’m glad that I didn’t listen to them and started him. He may win me my playoff game. This week.

Back
Top Bottom