2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Squeeze me for having Fournette, Gordon, Lewis and Collins for RBs brrruuuuuuhhhhhh LMFAO

Not sure who to target to replace Wentz next week. Bum *** Flacco will prob be my best option in my 16 team league smh.

Up by 14.32 points and only have Dion Lewis left vs his Landry and his Cooks....

Really wish Graham didn't put up an EGG today..... but oh welps....

Gonna be good tomorrow!

So was this week when Andy Reid finally realized Hunt needs touches for production?

Still dont know if I can trust him, kinda like Alex Smith bouncing back last week with huge numbers only to regress back to basically nothing.

Dropping Mariota and picking up Bortles. Got Rivers as my starter but keeping Bortles out of #1 seed lineup. Lucky he had a bye cuz his team only put up 68 points today lead by Derek Carr

Same thing I'm going to do here... Mariota supposedly has a knee injury.... finally cutting him for a Bortles good match ups....

So was this week when Andy Reid finally realized Hunt needs touches for production?

Still dont know if I can trust him, kinda like Alex Smith bouncing back last week with huge numbers only to regress back to basically nothing.

Dropping Mariota and picking up Bortles. Got Rivers as my starter but keeping Bortles out of #1 seed lineup. Lucky he had a bye cuz his team only put up 68 points today lead by Derek Carr

That’s because Reid isn’t doing the play calling

If today showed the chiefs and OC anything is go back to what they did to start the year... give the ****ing ball to Hunt

If next week he ends up with less than 20 carries both Reid and whoever the OC is should be fired

They finally let him run the ball at the goal line instead of passing all 3 downs like they don’t have a RB

it’s the nfl, teams change game plans even when something works. Who knows

This is a positive, should see some more next week

Same thing I'm going to do here... Mariota supposedly has a knee injury.... finally cutting him for a Bortles good match ups....

Mariota shoulda been dropped weeks ago

Can’t believe how hyped I was on him coming into the season. Thought he would be top 5 QB fantasy wise :lol:

My opponent for next week scored 150 pts and I'm lightweight shook :lol:

luckily I had a bye cause I think I barely scored over 100pts

I was eliminated today.
F the falcons f Matt Ryan and Julio Jones.

tenor (7).gif

Im up 33 with Chris Hogan left to play. The opponent has Kenyan Drake and Trey Flowers DE left. Do you think I’m safe?

Next week D/ST

Ravens vs Browns
Broncos vs Colts
Skins vs Cardinals
Saints vs Jets (no McCown)

Saints fa sho. Petty is not good.

I can ****ing kick myself for not starting Jordan Howard, and not starting Paul Richardson. Instead, I started Trent Taylor :sick: :smh:

Down 127.45-118.75. I have Dion tomorrow night, he has Gostowski. PPR. Is there hope for me?

Morning bump :blush:

Well boys and girls after that terrible output by Matt Ryan on Thursday night I was still able to squeak out a win by a mere .85 points.

He had Justin Tucker and needed 10 and only got 9, i straight had to shower after the game on account of the nervousness.

Saints fa sho. Petty is not good.

Morning bump :blush:

No reason to feel bad about Richardson, the TDs to him Lockett and Baldwin were all blown coverages when Jax was up 2 scores and lord knows what the DBs were doing. It was also one of the Russell Wilson scrambles

No reason to feel bad about Richardson, the TDs to him Lockett and Baldwin were all blown coverages when Jax was up 2 scores and lord knows what the DBs were doing. It was also one of the Russell Wilson scrambles

Nah I hear ya, it's just hindsight. I risked Trent Taylor big time which proved foolish.

What do ya think about my chances with my Dion vs his Gostowski, already down 8 points? PPR

Back
Top Bottom