2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

daeea7a51f62436b3cdc6ccbd1b58a62--meme-humor-funny-memes.jpg

Had a real shot last night but the Pats decided to shy away from Dion in the 2nd half :angry: and there went that.

Was up 17 going against Brady and NE D and somehow pulled the W by 5 :lol::lol: A TD on that goal line in two minutes would've killed me cause we do 6 point td passes.

Been lucky as hell this season considering my top 2 picks been hurt (Obj, Rodgers) and their replacements (Watson, fuller).

Well my takeaway from last night is that next week Brady is gonna be looking for Gronk like crazy cause all them other fools let him down over and over again with drops.
Also like said previously it will be a must win.
Im ready to see some Gronk smashes this weekend.

I got over 50 points from my last two players and I still lost, 130-123. I had the second highest score of the week—guess who was first?

I hate fantasy man

Welp my undefeated season didn't come into fruition. Thank you Gronk for being a bonehead and thank you Brate, for absolutely nothing.

Am I sticking with Chargers D at Chiefs on Saturday night or picking up Vikings D at home vs Bengals who just got destroyed by the Bears?

If the Vikings didn't just let the Panthers drop 30 on them it would be an easy decision IMO

Am I sticking with Chargers D at Chiefs on Saturday night or picking up Vikings D at home vs Bengals who just got destroyed by the Bears?

If the Vikings didn't just let the Panthers drop 30 on them it would be an easy decision IMO

Vikings. Don't like that Chargers play against KC.

Can ya grab NOLA? Vs my Jets and Bryce Petty :sick:

I put a bid on the Saints but in only have 2 dollars left of FAAB so i have to hope no one else wants them.

Mr. Guy - what are the matchups?

My lineups basically set

Need to figure out what to do with Brate and if I should scoop someone else

Also if Rodgers is back, to play him over Dak who might be a easy matchup against OAK

my only worry about my opponent is he has JAX defense and that scares the **** outta me

Im ready to see some Gronk smashes this weekend.
:smokin and some more Lewis/Burkhead 1-2 punch

Welp my undefeated season didn't come into fruition. Thank you Gronk for being a bonehead and thank you Brate, for absolutely nothing.

Gronk wasnt savinganything last night though unless you need like 5 points to win. Miami shoved it up NE

Vikings that was an anomoly

Garappalo, Cutler, Flacco. Who should I pick to replace Wentz?

Jimmy G, then Flacco

Wait ... Bortles not available?

My lineups basically set

Need to figure out what to do with Brate and if I should scoop someone else

Also if Rodgers is back, to play him over Dak who might be a easy matchup against OAK

my only worry about my opponent is he has JAX defense and that scares the **** outta me

Think you gotta go Rodgers

im hoping to get some a-rod news before rivers' game on saturday
Oh don’t worry you’ll get it

Gotta be today or tomorrow

Kinda hoping my opponent doesn’t pay attention since he has jordy

NT need opinions;

Flex; Funchess, Mixon, or Landry

TE; Jared Cook or Jack Doyle

I am set with R. Wilson as QB, K Hunt, A. Morris as RBs, Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins as WR. Hoping to pick up Saints as DST!

Im having a bit of trouble deciding on my lineup:

M Ryan or M Stafford - thinking Ryan since the Bears are a pretty good defense vs Stafford

Diggs, Gordon, Dez, Crabtree, Juju - thinking Gordon, Dez, & Crabtree (but im open to input, last night Landry gave the Patriots a beating out of the slot so maybe Juju over Dez)

Miller, Collins, Alf - using Collins and Alf, I cant start Miller versus the Jags, I could see them shutting down the Texans

Gronk - Hope he unleashes hell
Buffalo, Chicago and have a waiver for the saints - Saints if I get them

I'm benching Evans this week him and Kamara almost cost me the game...won 114.18 to 113.74....too close

Back
Top Bottom