2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

With Trufant on Mike Evans and it seems thunderstorms for the game I cant argue with your wanting to bench Evans.

Hell im probably gonna start Stafford over Matt Ryan and TB is a way easier defense to play against than the Bears.

Officially eliminated in 2 out of 3 leagues after week one of the playoffs. Injuries had to overcome this season:
David Johnson
OBJ
Dalvin Cook
Darren Sproles
Zeke (susp.)
Kam and Sherman on the Seahawks defense
Allen Robinson
T. Pryor
And now Wentz.

Just wasn't meant to be this year. I'm pretty much calling it quits with FF after this is over.

I'm benching Evans this week him and Kamara almost cost me the game...won 114.18 to 113.74....too close

With Trufant on Mike Evans and it seems thunderstorms for the game I cant argue with your wanting to bench Evans.

Hell im probably gonna start Stafford over Matt Ryan and TB is a way easier defense to play against than the Bears.

It has more to do with sorry as Jameis. Evans finished with 78 yards last matchup but that was with Fitzpatrick. Now given Jameis turnover rate late week and this weather i can agree with benching.

Matt Ryan is the better play if the weather is good, rain downgrades any passer

I need a new TE

idk who to even grab, I don’t trust Brate anymore and that’s because of Winston :smh:

Say the Cowboys win this week, theyre still in the hunt .... who still has Zeke? You playing him? :nerd:

I put in waivers for Burton, Bortles & Garoppolo

Hopefully Burton gets the start because it looks like Rudolph might not play

Is Rod Smith worth picking up?

Rodgers back...

hope my opponent is lazy as **** and doesn't play Jordy since he's had him benched for weeks

Wentz, take my ACL fam :smh:

My distinct advantage was my Wentz/Ertz combo and picking up Drake. Wentz got me my first round victory but so damn bittersweet

#1 seed has Leveon, Kamara & Russell :sick:

Pick 3: Evans, Cooks, Westbrook, Shepard

I really don’t want to bench neither Evans nor Cooks, but can’t continue to get next to nothing from both of them each week. Somehow I’m in the semis in spite of them.

buc em buc em Is Koetter gonna finally move on from Martin this week? Picked up Barber in both leagues.

Pick 3: Evans, Cooks, Westbrook, Shepard

I really don’t want to bench neither Evans nor Cooks, but can’t continue to get next to nothing from both of them each week. Somehow I’m in the semis in spite of them.

buc em buc em Is Koetter gonna finally move on from Martin this week? Picked up Barber in both leagues.

I think there's a good chance. If he's taking the first string reps at practice today then you have your answer. Martin didn't get a single touch after he fumbled in the second quarter this past weekend.

Do I go with Jordy or McKinnon in my flex? PPR.

Note that I'm rolling without ARod this week too.

Back
Top Bottom