2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'm not touching Tyreek Hill I don't know what is the hype with him. Kareem Hunt though... man I want him early. Drafting tomorrow.

Dude in my league tried to trade me his CJ Anderson and Donte Moncreif for my Kareem Hunt and Randall Cobb.

I declined. Not really sure what I'm getting out of Hunt yet but I'm short on RB's

I'm not touching Tyreek Hill I don't know what is the hype with him. Kareem Hunt though... man I want him early. Drafting tomorrow.

Tyreek Hill was the #4 WR in fantasy from Week 8 on last season and is now going to get even more work from all over the field as the #1 WR.....it's not just some random "hype" just because he's really fast :lol:

Feel like i had a decent draft last night
Drafted 9th out of 12

QB: Kirk Cousins
WR: Amari Cooper, Alshon Jeffrey, DJax
RB: Devonta Freeman, Beastmode
TE: Martellus Bennet
FLEX: Doug Martin
K: Vinatieri
DEF: Pitt

BN: Corey Coleman, Zay Jones, Matt Forte,
Samaje Perine, OJ Howard,

and last but not least Josh Gordon

I have a draft today...

2 QBs
3 WRs
2 RBs
TE
Flex
Team Defense
2 IDPs
6 bench spots

This is a first for me.

Here's the draft I mentioned:

Screenshot_20170902-183423.png

Screenshot_20170902-183448.png

Screenshot_20170902-183454.png

Just got back from my draft....

ESPN 10 Team, Standard Snake Draft #5 Pick

QB Mathew Stafford
RB DeVonte Freeman
RB Jay Ajayai
RB/WR Adrian Peterson
WR Martavis Bryant
WR Brandon Marshall
TE Hunter Henry
D/ST Texans
K Justin Tucker

BE Tevin Coleman
BE DeSean Jackson
BE Darren McFadden
BE Jacquizz Rodgers
BE Danny Amendola
BE Adam Thielen

Any cheat sheets, tiers, best ppr rankings anyone using? Need some for my main league tomorrow

Haven't done crazy research because I feel like I failed because of that last year lol

2 QB league?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol you got a solid team, how many teams in the league?

Guessing 10....

You guessed correctly.

I've never done a 2 QB league and this is the one in the company. I look to dominate and throw my manhood all over the table.

Someone just dropped hunter Henry in my league. Thinking of dropping Ebron for him? hmmm

Any cheat sheets, tiers, best ppr rankings anyone using? Need some for my main league tomorrow

Haven't done crazy research because I feel like I failed because of that last year lol
Check the Borischen link in the first post. Good tiers/ranks.

Someone just dropped hunter Henry in my league. Thinking of dropping Ebron for him? hmmm
I'd rather have Ebron. Gates and Henry will still be splitting time.

I always just use fantasypros.com cheat sheets. They just aggregate the consensus rankings of like 100 different experts to come to an average consensus ranking.

Did my last 2 drafts last night.

10 team standard. My favorite team for me this year, the gordon keeper really helped.

QB: Luck, jameis
RB: melvin gordon (9th rd keeper), zeke, ty Montgomery, McFadden, Derrick henry
WR: Julio, Brandin cooks, kelvin , devante Parker, Chris hogan
TE: kelce
K: Prater
DEF: patriots

12 team ppr
Like this squad as well, but I hate being this weak at qb.
QB: big Ben, wentz
RB: Zeke, dalvin cook, Kareem hunt, McFadden, Jon stew, rex burkhead
WR: OBJ, Doug Baldwin, Allen robinson, Chris hogan, Kendall wright
TE: delanie
K: sturgis
Def: giants

Chris hogan is the only player I own in all 4 leagues I'm in. If you guys get the chance, take him in the late rounds. Multiple pats reporters said he was the best player on the field this camp and that includes joint practices with jags and texans.

got a draft tonight and another tomorrow. thinking about going for Zeke in the 2nd round in both leagues. yall think thats smart or nah? what are the chances of him getting his suspension dropped?

got a draft tonight and another tomorrow. thinking about going for Zeke in the 2nd round in both leagues. yall think thats smart or nah? what are the chances of him getting his suspension dropped?

Took him in the late second and early 3rd in my latest drafts. To me, looking at the players that were left at that moment, I thought the risk was worth it. Hes been creeping back up in most experts rankings the last week also.
I made sure to handcuff McFadden in the later rounds tho.

12 team ppr
Like this squad as well, but I hate being this weak at qb.
QB: big Ben, wentz
RB: Zeke, dalvin cook, Kareem hunt, McFadden, Jon stew, rex burkhead
WR: OBJ, Doug Baldwin, Allen robinson, Chris hogan, Kendall wright
TE: delanie
K: sturgis
Def: giants

I don't see the issue at QB.

How did I do Bros?
IMG_20170903_142737761_HDR.jpg

10 or 12 team league?

My only issue is you wasted a draft pick on Josh Gordon.

Is he even active yet?

Would of handcuffed a RB

I don't see the issue at QB.

10 or 12 team league?

My only issue is you wasted a draft pick on Josh Gordon.

Is he even active yet?

Would of handcuffed a RB

I had to take a chance that he could be activated. He's been practicing with the 1st team offense lately. He also successfully completed rehab.

Back
Top Bottom