2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

NT fam.... I have the Chiefs and I don't dare to play em against the Pats....

I have to 2 choices for DEF....

Bengals - Birfict suspension
Or

Ravens

Pick one broz
Bengals

Call me crazy but I don't trust Shady this year
You're not that crazy. I don't trust him either. That dude misses time on the field every year because he's nicked up. I think this is the year that it all catches up to him.

Receiving corps depth is thin but not bad... look to stream rams d if you can

Yeah, I really like MJ Jr. I think he'll be a real value pick for me. Hoping Sanders has his usual production this year as well. I had to grab McFadden because of the Zeek suspension. I'm keeping my eye on other WR that shake loose though. Rams are gone. I was thinking Bills but they're gone too. Cincy was all I could grab so I'll ride with that.

who is playing KC defense tomorrow??? :ohwell:
I didn't draft a DST in one league and someone dropped the Chiefs yesterday. I just picked them up. I'm gonna roll with them tonight. If they can get me 5 points I'll be happy :lol:. I love them ROS. My top ranked DST.

For guys that have IR slots, if you're thinking about making a drop/add, rather than doing it straight up try looking for someone who is IR-eligible and pick them up first to stash. Then pick up your intended target.

I just did it this morning with Kenny Golladay. I had to drop someone to pick up the Chiefs DST and Golladay was my weakest player. I do like him season-long but think his opportunities will be scarce in the early going. So I swapped him for Will Fuller who should miss about 6 games and can be stashed on an IR slot. Then with the roster spot freed up I went ahead and picked up the Chiefs DST.

Would love to add and stash Golladay based off his name being mentioned in here a bunch, but I can't get myself to do it just yet :ohwell: .

Me either. Last year was an anomaly for him with the amount of TD's he got. He usually ALWAYS would be taken out once the team got in the redzone/goal line. He only had double digit TD's one other time in his career and that was in 2011. The previous two years before this past one he had 3 and 5 TD's. I had him both of those years on my team and it pissed me off so much. I still love watching the guy and think he has some juice left but I don't trust much of anything on that Bills team this year besides their defense when they play the Jets.

Do I start Rob Kelley against Philly or Joe Mixon against Baltimore? .5 PPR

Standard league

What 2 do you guys think I should go?

Allen Robinson at Houston
Crowder vs Eagles
Diggs vs NO
Thielen vs NO

Robinson and Crowder is what I'm leaning towards

What 2 do you guys think I should go?

Allen Robinson at Houston
Crowder vs Eagles
Diggs vs NO
Thielen vs NO

Robinson and Crowder is what I'm leaning towards

Honestly I think Crowder and Thielen will have the best games if you're playing PPR. But it would be a ballsy move first week to start both of them over Robinson and Diggs.

Honestly I think Crowder and Thielen will have the best games if you're playing PPR. But it would be a ballsy move first week to start both of them over Robinson and Diggs.

It's standard

Who would you go for standard?

It's standard

Who would you go for standard?

Honestly I'm cool with just staying away from all things Jags til after I at least see a game from them to see if they're as bad as they looked last year and in preseason. Pretty sure the Texans defense was tops in the league last year vs the pass and it's at Houston too. So I'd go with Crowder and whoever you want out of Diggs and Thielen.

please pick 2 for standard
duke johnson
derrick henry
theo riddick

Henry and Riddick

Im in 2 leagues. How is my line up? And Who should i start? My first year playing ever.

Screenshot_20170907-095806.png
Screenshot_20170907-095812.png

Screenshot_20170907-100015.png
Screenshot_20170907-100019.png

With the Bucs off this weekend, I need to sub for Mike Evans. Theilen vs NO, or Ginn vs Minnesota?

As far as your first team, I'd start Blount over Crowell.

Second team looks ok.
The only reason why i benched Blount was because we used him mostly at the end zone last season (Pats fan) I could see why youd want to start isiah over him though. I was actually debating whether I should start blount or not myself too last night.

I'm with you, think he's gonna get injured and miss a lot of time

I took him at pick 12 in the NT league but I also got other RB so I'm fine but at that pick and his workload you gotta take him but I fully expect him to go down

Back
Top Bottom