2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Dak vs NYG
or
Carson vs Det.

John Brown vs Det
or
Forte vs Buff?

NYG defense aint no ***.

It's really a toss up between not trusting Palmer vs Giants D being a problem.

Man this must be a deep league :lol:

Forte is completely washed now.

Brown.

The only reason why i benched Blount was because we used him mostly at the end zone last season (Pats fan) I could see why youd want to start isiah over him though. I was actually debating whether I should start blount or not myself too last night.

Yeah, but he's the clear starter in Philly now.

Patriots always do RB by committee.

That's why I avoid their backs as much as possible in fantasy.

Gillisilee owners gone be mad.

Yeah, but he's the clear starter in Philly now.

Patriots always do RB by committee.

That's why I avoid their backs as much as possible in fantasy.

Gillisilee owners gone be mad.
So many RB for the pats, it's too spread out to even start a player imo i just hope i do well on my first week haha

yahoo gave my 14 team roster a D :lol:
cam
odb
hopkins
landry
mccaffrey
dlewis
hunter henry

bench: zay jones, travis benjamin, marvin jones, j stewart, l. murray, k. golladay, jesse james

Thinking if I should drop Baltimore D for either Buffalo D vs Jets or LA Rams vs. Colts. What do you guys think?

I keep going back and forth so I'll ask
Standard league
Stafford vs Arizona
Or dak vs NYG

Raven's do have the browns and the jags the next two weeks if you are looking ahead a bit.

been trying to trade Brady and nobody is taking him. even tried to get a second tier RB :smh::lol:
if you drafted a top 5 qb to trade, then that means your roster might be weak at rb ( since thats what you asked for)
teams drafted qb's they wanted or think can cover them throughout the season...no one is gonna bite unless theyre a pats fan

Any one have insight on who is prime to take shadys reps (if something happens)

Williams right?

Finished my last draft cpl hours ago

PhotoGrid_1504760613023.jpg

Should I make any changes? Ive been debating swapping Adams/Sanders ..

Any Eagles fans recall how well/bad Wentz did against Skins(throwing against Norman)

Got Cooks and Hunt going tonight in my main league. Wish me luck! Desperately need that week 1 win. Don't think it's happened before...:emoji_bow:

All the people with Hunt, do y'all consider West a must have? Rookie RB so I'm trying to roster West if I can find the space until Hunt clear cut has the position won after a couple games.

You're not that crazy. I don't trust him either. That dude misses time on the field every year because he's nicked up. I think this is the year that it all catches up to him.

Thats my top player in both my leagues, man. Dont be putting all that negative energy in the air

if you drafted a top 5 qb to trade, then that means your roster might be weak at rb ( since thats what you asked for)
teams drafted qb's they wanted or think can cover them throughout the season...no one is gonna bite unless theyre a pats fan
True, I goofed at my RB spot.

Back
Top Bottom