2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Jordan Howard is still the main guy on a team that wants to run the ball with an above average OL. Yeah, Cohen will take some work away but Howard should still get enough carries to be a high end RB2 at worst.

Sidenote: Dalvin Cook :pimp: :pimp:

BA476AC2-4392-4806-9E58-DEA9784A1F1D.png

What would you guys do? PPR league, I’m the team with Fournette.
Hit that reject button ASAP.

- Lost Wk 1 because the Texans D/ST put up a goose egg :sick: not to mention Kelvin Benjamin was a dud. Lockett too but I couldn't expect much out of him.
- Yahoo hit me right in the gut with the 'Jordan Howard stock drops' news :smh: is his PT really in jeopardy??
- To all who have auction bidding, are there sites to follow that provide suggestion for $ worth? I have my eyes on the obvious bunch, but don't want to 'overspend'.
Looks like Cohen will get the lion's share of receiving work out of the backfield. Howard should still get the vast majority of carries, but I wouldn't consider him a RB1.

As for auction free agent bidding, you kinda have to let it play out so you can get a feel for your league mates. I believe Rotoworld includes recommended % of your budget on their waiver wire articles though. Just know that with each week, your budget becomes less and less valuable (in my opinion). You're better off bucking up early in the season than waiting to strike gold later on. You'll be kicking yourself if it's week 13 and you still have 80% of your budget left and could've had X player in week 3 if you had only bid a few more bucks.

I drafted Jordan Howard and put in a claim for Tarik Cohen after his week 1 performance. Seems like Chicago will be using both RBs for run and pass plays. Has anybody ever started two running backs from the same team?

My opponent did it with Stewart and McCaffery didnt pan out well

Only team worth doing that with would have been Freeman/Coleman last year .. this yr we dont know about them yet

Just received this trade offer

Trade Dez and Gillislee

Receive Julio and Frank Gore

0.5 PPR...do it?

Take that. Gore will be limited woth Indy trash offense but hes gonna get carries to start the gane. I assume youve got better RB tho to consider the trade. Take it

Lol. Yea man. I got Zeke + Kareem hunt.

Man stop it. You act like RBs dont get i jured weekly, keep Fournette. Philly is a committee of damn near 4 backs

Williams. Ellington. CJ2K. Foster.

Idk what to even do much less wasting a waiver claim. PPR Ellington may be the best option. Standard Williams most likely.

After waivers clear tomorrow morning, everyone is FA right? Or does it still go waivers until Thursday? (ESPN)

I'm a Howard owner but don't think I'm gonna bid on Cohen. I can't see myself claiming him and starting both guys each week. Rather spend my bid $ on Kerwynn Williams and/or Golladay.

After waivers clear tomorrow morning, everyone is FA right? Or does it still go waivers until Thursday? (ESPN)

Should be right away Wednesday clearance if they weren't claimed.

Is it safe to drop DJ or do we hold on to him in hopes he's out closer to 8 weeks? He'd be back in time for a playoff run.

Thoughts on AP going forward?

Panicked owner in my league already dropped him. It's only week 1, and I usually don't start panicking and cutting bait on guys till at the very least week 3. Worth a bench spot?

Stash him on an IR slot if you can. I'd probably still hold even if you can't though.

I don't have an IR slot, so I guess I'll stash him. I think I'll go ahead and create an IR slot next season for my league. Idk why I never did :smh:

With David Johnson and Danny Woodhead going down, I'll be running with Jay Ajayi, Dalvin Cook and hopefully Tarik Cohen; PPR league. I also have Derrick Henry, but idk if I should just sit on him or what.

I got Olsen

Would you guys attempt to get Hooper, Clay, or Fleener of waivers?

Kind of feel like it's a waste of a spot

3rd on waivers for tomorrow. I'm assuming Cohen and Golladay will be taken. Looking at Buck Williams or Kerwyn Williams to pickup and will be dropping Perine.

If I didn't have Howard I would be all in on Cohen :smh: looks like Hunt becomes my RB1 and Howard falls to the RB2.

I have a 30 min trade window on whether i should accept this or not.

Half ppr

I get d thomas and kareem hunt

He gets zeke

Should I accept? (I had allen Robinson too b4 he got hurt so I need a wr)

I have a 30 min trade window on whether i should accept this or not.

Half ppr

I get d thomas and kareem hunt

He gets zeke

Should I accept? (I had allen Robinson too b4 he got hurt so I need a wr)

Honestly that might be doable. I say take it.

Back
Top Bottom