2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Damn we gon lose by 6. Thanks AP & Rob Kelley for 4.8 points combined :sick::smh:

Sitting both of them this week with Quizz coming back.

DONE, DONE AND DONE! Didn't know if something had happen to him but some guy in my league cut him loose.

He's suspended 3 games but he's been drafted in basically every league. No idea why he would be dropped. Wish I had him stashed on all my benches

That's a no brainer especially for gates who I don't think should be rostered unless you're TE is on bye and you've got no one else to pick up

That blocked kicked probably won a bunch of teams their matchups.

Also just noticed Alex Smith, Stafford, & Bradford your highest scoring/ top 3 QBs for the week 1 :lol:

I drafted Jordan Howard and put in a claim for Tarik Cohen after his week 1 performance. Seems like Chicago will be using both RBs for run and pass plays. Has anybody ever started two running backs from the same team?

I drafted Jordan Howard and put in a claim for Tarik Cohen after his week 1 performance. Seems like Chicago will be using both RBs for run and pass plays. Has anybody ever started two running backs from the same team?

Never. Two personal "dont's" for me:

Don't play two RB's from the same team.
Don't play two WR's from the same team.

Back
Top Bottom