Attachments

• IMG_3455.PNG
    IMG_3455.PNG
    795.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3456.PNG
    IMG_3456.PNG
    822.9 KB · Views: 4
To that guy who took Kelvin and traded Drew Brees LOLOLOL you are nuts my man

Not only did he do that trade but he did it because he thought having Sam Bradford or Alex Smith as his starting QB every week was a good idea...and then he missed out on the claim for both of them :lol:

Dude is probably gonna be starting Josh McCown as his QB each week now

As a Brees owner I am worried this is the year he regresses. Not playing behind a good OLine is gonna be tough.

But yea, I'm still not trading him for KB :lol:

Need ur guys help

So I'm the commish and I gotta decide on this trade

It's causing controversy in my league :lol:

Rawls + Martin for David Johnson

Veto or allow?

As a Howard owner I'm gonna need Cohen to be a Week 1 wonder and that's all :ohwell: .

parada45 parada45 Hmmm that's tricky. The DJ recipient is banking on being in playoff content for the next 2-3 months where DJ will propel him when he returns. It's a risk he's taking.

Need ur guys help

So I'm the commish and I gotta decide on this trade

It's causing controversy in my league :lol:

Rawls + Martin for David Johnson

Veto or allow?
Allow. Pros and cons to both sides.

The one dude is hamstringing his team for 10+ weeks but possibly setting himself up for a monster playoff run.

Other dude is getting a RB in a 4 way committee who has a chance at taking the lead job, and a guy who will miss three weeks due to suspension but should be solid when he returns.

Pryor worries me hopefully this wk vs Rams he shows out...im confident in my bench though long term so adding cohen and Galladay makes it even better

Lost DJ
Scooped cohen and b Allen

So slaw at the RB position
Powell
Gillislee
Cohen
Allen

It's going to be a long season.

Should I trade Hunt for Julio? I want to say yes but I have zeke and I am scared that he will get suspended again. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My rbs are
Zeke
Hunt
Doug Martin
Theo
Burkhead
Picking him Woodhead right now

Wrs
Evans
Michael Thomas
Kelvin
Cobb

gordon is interesting as a stash if you got an open spot. On one hand dude hasnt played since what, 2014? On the other hand hes apparently in hella good shape and could be a nice little investment

DC427ACA-D207-4147-80C9-EDEEC00A2FA6.png
I got 4 players and two spots..

Who would y’all take between Fournette, Fitz, Crabtree and Keenan Allen?

:lol: it’s actuslly my 10 man money league...we drafted before the Zeke announcement so he slipped.

Back
Top Bottom