2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I should have cut Burkhead for CJ2K this morning when I had the chance :smh: Kamara worth the add instead?

I cut Hill for CJ2K aint looking back .. trhing to find a spot to stash Tolbert

My RB: Ingram, FatRob, Coleman, Carson, CJ2K

Welp scratch that it didnt even go through, somebody literally grabbed CJ2K i minute before me i hadnt refreshed :smh: :angry:

I should have cut Burkhead for CJ2K this morning when I had the chance :smh: Kamara worth the add instead?

Kamara is definitely worth an add. If AP looks washed for another week or two then I could see the Saints cutting him. And Kamara already played more snaps on Monday night than either AP or Ingram.

I need more WR depth and am considering picking up Tyrell Williams and dropping Derrick Henry. Standard scoring. Would that be a decent move?

Other WRs available:
Agholor, Amendola, Hurns, Lee, JJ Nelson

My Team so far:

QBs:
Cousins
Rivers

RBs:
Zeke
Tarik Cohen
Bilal Powell
Derrick Henry
Tevin Coleman
Samaje Perine (Who I'm dropping for Doug Martin if waivers clear Friday)

WRs:
Alshon Jeffery
Brandin Cooks
Willie Snead

Def:
Baltimore

Kicker:
Will Lutz

Don't drop Henry my gut tells me he will take over at some point in the season. Demarco doesn't have it this year.

IMG_1032.PNG
IMG_1031.PNG

Who do I drop to add cj2k? I'm thinking frank gore

IMG_1035.PNG
IMG_1034.PNG
where do you guys find these child's league where you're able to draft that many good players :lol:

This is the NIKETALK FOOTBALL Leauge .. I didn't pick as a fan and I'm killin it over here

The espn league with breeze for kelvin trade is only a 10 teamer but the pot sits at $3000 so I'm focused more in that league .. I'll gladly donate with all the help I am currently getting on here

Was offered Zeke and Rivers for Rodgers and Fitz.

Here is my current lineup...

QB: Rodgers
WR: Michael Thomas, Odell, Fitz, Tyrell Williams, Garcon
RB: McCaffrey, Lamar Miller, Bilal Powell, Derrick Henry, Terrance West
TE: Kyle Rudolph, Eric Ebron
K. Tavecchio
DEF: Houston

Thoughts??

Was offered Zeke and Rivers for Rodgers and Fitz.

Here is my current lineup...

QB: Rodgers
WR: Michael Thomas, Odell, Fitz, Tyrell Williams, Garcon
RB: McCaffrey, Lamar Miller, Bilal Powell, Derrick Henry, Terrance West
TE: Kyle Rudolph, Eric Ebron
K. Tavecchio
DEF: Houston

Thoughts??
Easy trade to pull

I don't know why y'all think CJ2K is going to take over that starting lineup. You don't cut a guy and then sign him a couple of weeks later to start.

Besides, Arians himself said Williams was getting the nod.

Kamara is definitely worth an add. If AP looks washed for another week or two then I could see the Saints cutting him. And Kamara already played more snaps on Monday night than either AP or Ingram.

I pulled the trigger.

I don't know why y'all think CJ2K is going to take over that starting lineup. You don't cut a guy and then sign him a couple of weeks later to start.

personally I'd stay away from all the Card's RB's. All 3 of them won't get cowbell work. But if you must stash, probably K.Will over CJ2K since CJ getting old. And probably Kamara to stash for few upcoming weeks to see how AP is gonna turn out

http://www.espn.com/blog/arizona-ca...s-as-three-down-back-to-keep-him-on-the-field

This is what the ESPN reporter that covers the Cardinals and attends all their practices said about it a few hours ago. Kerwynn and Ellington are valuable special teams players and DJ basically never comes off the field so those were the more logical ones to keep for the time being. Arians also said that about Kerwynn before they signed CJ back.

I'm not saying to just ignore Kerwynn Williams and go all-in for CJ but it sounds very possible that CJ could end up being the starter again while DJ is out.

Back
Top Bottom