2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I don't think I'd draft both Titan RBs. I'm leaning towards Henry mid/late-round if he is still there.

I ran a mock the other night and it played out just as I expected. 12th pick b2b I took Michael Thomas & Devonta.

Speaking of devonta, people high on him this year in a new offense? Sarkisian was an awful hire

Tevin Coleman scares me. im off Devonta

not a timeshare guy. i like my rbs hassle free

Who do y'all like between Fournette or Gurley?

Both are consistently there for me in the early 3rd & are in pretty similar situations.

Very good question. They are approximately going in the same areas of the draft. Fournette is going basically at the end of the second round in 12 and 14 team leauges. Gurley is going in the beginning of the third round. The safer pick is fournette While gurley has the most upside. The quarterback situation in the wide receiver situation on the Rams are so thin that it scares me a little bit whereas Jacksonville is going to try to take the ball out of Bortles hands. I think fournette is the safer pick between the two

I figure in a week or so I'm going to order my leagues draft kit. We're set for 8/25 so I have some time.

Very good question. They are approximately going in the same areas of the draft. Fournette is going basically at the end of the second round in 12 and 14 team leauges. Gurley is going in the beginning of the third round. The safer pick is fournette While gurley has the most upside. The quarterback situation in the wide receiver situation on the Rams are so thin that it scares me a little bit whereas Jacksonville is going to try to take the ball out of Bortles hands. I think fournette is the safer pick between the two

This post on reddit has me leaning Gurley. He was disappointing last year based on his ADP but he was a relatively safe RB2 most weeks.

Really just eager to see who's there for me at pick 12 & 13. If I can go b2b WRs then I'll just grab an RB somewhere in the middle. If a 'stud' RB is there I may have no choice.

I play in a 0.5 PPR league. No drafts QBs early. Round 3 has me stuck in mock drafts. So many names there who've produced but no huge value. This might be the year zero RB doesn't work for me... might switch it up and scoop 2 TEs (Gronk/Olsen or Gronk/Reed).

Does ESPN have the option for cash leagues? I know yahoo has private cash leagues but I'm not sure if they hold the money or what not. Would make it easier
I don't think so. I believe there are other sites that'll hold the league fee for a small percentage but I'll have to look further in to it.

I play in a 0.5 PPR league. No drafts QBs early. Round 3 has me stuck in mock drafts. So many names there who've produced but no huge value. This might be the year zero RB doesn't work for me... might switch it up and scoop 2 TEs (Gronk/Olsen or Gronk/Reed).
I like the two TE strategy but not with two early TEs. You hurt your RB/WR corps too much. But an early TE paired with a late one who can break out can be deadly. Something like Kelce and Ebron.

Amazing nobody is mentioning Jimmy Graham. I think he might have a solid year and you could get him a couple rounds later then some of the other tight ends mentioned.

Damn that article just made me wanna draft Gurley. Would you take him over Marshawn and Jordan Howard?

I love reddit for fantasy. There's great, original content posted pretty much daily.

I'd take Howard over Gurley & Lynch easily. Gurley is in the same tier with Ajayi, Miller, & Fournette imo. Lynch is a tier or 2 under them.

I mock'd earlier and this time wound up with Michael Thomas & Howard b2b. Could have took Jordy over Thomas but idk, I feel with Cooks gone Thomas is due to feast. Am I wrong?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 5.50.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 5.50.49 PM.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 0
I love reddit for fantasy. There's great, original content posted pretty much daily.

I'd take Howard over Gurley & Lynch easily. Gurley is in the same tier with Ajayi, Miller, & Fournette imo. Lynch is a tier or 2 under them.

Unless Lamar Miller and that Texans offense looks remarkably different than last year and that rookie RB the Texans just drafted looks like **** in preseason there's no way in hell im putting him above Marshawn behind that OL and in that great offense with an already established QB where he should get just about all the carries and goal line touches.

Damn that article just made me wanna draft Gurley. Would you take him over Marshawn and Jordan Howard?

not sure where every one is getting the idea an older RB who took a year off is gonna come back and kill it.. I mean he could but Ill take Gurley over Lynch all day. I prob wouldn't draft Lynch unless I really had to or he slipped really far down where I really had no choice

If Cutler signs with Miami, whats that do to Landry's value? Drop him down a few pegs?

I think it stays about the same. Tannehill was no gift from heaven. Honestly, I like Matt Moore. Give it a week or two to see how it plays out

Back
Top Bottom