2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Just pulled this off in my keeper league:

I give:
Will Fuller

I get:
Mike Evans

Fuller is eligible to be kept at the cost of a last round draft pick. Evans cannot be kept. We have different keeper tiers based on where players were drafted and I already have Tyreek Hill and Alvin Kamara possibly occupying that tier so I probably wouldn't have kept Fuller anyway. Win for both of us, but lets see how the league group text reacts :lol:.

There's not a chance in hell that wouldn't be vetoed in any leagues I'm in. I can't give Fuller away for free right now. I will say that Jameis met with Dr James Andrews today. No clue what was talked about but that's never a good sign.

There's not a chance in hell that wouldn't be vetoed in any leagues I'm in. I can't give Fuller away for free right now. I will say that Jameis met with Dr James Andrews today. No clue what was talked about but that's never a good sign.
Like I said it's a keeper league and Fuller could (should) end up being a huge bargain next year. Plus there are some questions surrounding Evans' ROS numbers now with Winston possibly missing time like you noted. Also, he's 2-7 and I'm 3-6 so it's not like he gifted the best team in the league a top player.

Yikes, that definitely is never good.

How did Cousins only finish with 2 points? Bortles has been pretty good past 3 weeks.
No idea, our QB scoring is pretty brutal I guess.....

Drop D. Henry or K. Drake for Bortles????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171108-112319.png
    Screenshot_20171108-112319.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 3
Just pulled this off in my keeper league:

I give:
Will Fuller

I get:
Mike Evans

Fuller is eligible to be kept at the cost of a last round draft pick. Evans cannot be kept. We have different keeper tiers based on where players were drafted and I already have Tyreek Hill and Alvin Kamara possibly occupying that tier so I probably wouldn't have kept Fuller anyway. Win for both of us, but lets see how the league group text reacts :lol:.
No way your league is that dumb

Id get it if evans is like 30 years old but hes only 24 so that keeper league stuff is nonsense..

20171108_120003.jpg

Just pulled this trade off...

Watson owner with no back up .. qbs on the wire are very thin brissett and beatherd might be the best ...

Im expecting big things from benjamin with tyrod throwing him passes..

Anyone holding onto Alex Collins? Had to make some moves and this bye week killing my team.
Looking to drop Collins for either Marqise Lee, Amendola, Kupp or Anderson
Roster as of late:
Dalton, Bortles
Jordy, Suspended Evans
DeMarco, Henry, Collins, Lynch, Riddick, Gore
Rudolph, Ertz
Bowell
Saints defense.

Last edited:
^ Nice...

Dude is dumb to do that trade IMO....I would have just picked up Brissett...

This lol .. suckas born every min

Anyone holding onto Alex Collins? Had to make some moves and this bye week killing my team.
Roster as of late:
Dalton, Bortles
Jordy, Suspended Evans
Rudolph, Ertz
Bowell
Saints defense.

Keep Collins. Drop one of those QBs, keep one and just play it out. Or drop Riddick

Roster as of late:
Dalton, Bortles
Jordy, Suspended Evans
Rudolph, Ertz
Bowell
Saints defense.
drop riddick or bortles

Roster as of late:
Dalton, Bortles
Jordy, Suspended Evans
Rudolph, Ertz
Bowell
Saints defense.

keep collins

He just told you the other guy was dumb if he accepted soooo ..m
So happy how it went down especially with dez about to miss time...

Was he saying i should have just picked up brissett after i lost watson ? I only seen jacoby play once but it was against my winless 49ers

I don't think there's any way that Dez misses the Eagles game at home next week. Dude was moving pretty fine on the sideline right after and was acting like nothing was wrong on his Instagram story and interviews right afterwards. This isn't a Beckham high ankle situation.

Well looks like Forte gonna miss this week, Darkwa or Latavius?

Rather start an RB1, but i also have Coleman amd Thompson.

:nerd:e

https://www.rotoballer.com/player-news/david-johnson-getting-closer/425970?src=sidebar

11/9:Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson will have his cast removed on Monday and is hopeful that he will return this season. He has not played since Week 1 and reports have him coming back as early as Thanksgiving and as late as Christmas. Johnson had a moment of levity when discussing his rehab, saying: “People say it’s unfortunate for me and for their fantasy team. Hopefully it works out now for both of us.” Yes David, we hope it does work out for all of us.

He was dropped yesterday in my league. I'm very tempted to try and grab him :nerd: I'd probably drop Paul Richardson in the process.

Really don't want to start Fitz tonight but I may need to since Demaryius has a hamstring issue and didn't practice yesterday. Also doesn't help the Broncos play on SNF. :smh:

May wait and see what his status is after today.

Back
Top Bottom