2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Crucial week for a playoff spot. Any help is appreciated!
Choose 1:
Jerick Mckinnon @Det
Devante Parker @NE
Orleans Darkwa @Wsh

Darkwa has a hammy issue, right? And he plays tomorrow night, you may want to monitor his status closely.

12 team PPR

Pick 3 WRs to start

Dez vs Chargers

Tyreek vs Bills

Corey Davis vs Colts

Funchess vs Jets

Juju vs Packers

Amari Cooper vs Broncos

Rivers tomorrow @ Dallas or Goff (no Woods, but vs Saints so it may turn into a pass-fest for the Rams)? I have both and I'm leaning Rivers, but still uncertain what to do.

Thoughts?

Rivers tomorrow @ Dallas or Goff (no Woods, but vs Saints so it may turn into a pass-fest for the Rams)? I have both and I'm leaning Rivers, but still uncertain what to do.

Thoughts?

I'm going with Rivers over Stafford and I have Cousins over Goff in my other league. Rivers should be able to pick apart that Dallas secondary IMO.

Thoughts?
I would go for Goff, should be a high scoring affair.

:lol: the Browns WR are:

Josh Gordon, Rashard Higgins, Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman, Ricardo Louis, Sammy Coates, Bryce Treggs, and Reggie Davis

Any competition on that squad?

Well there’s Coleman. I know it’s unlikely Gordon replicates 2013, but if he can become a target hog for the next 4 weeks; you potentially have a wr3/flex with upside sitting there for free in a lot of leagues

Reactions: fx2
:lol: the Browns WR are:

Josh Gordon, Rashard Higgins, Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman, Ricardo Louis, Sammy Coates, Bryce Treggs, and Reggie Davis

Any competition on that squad?

Corey Coleman is pretty damn good, he just needs to stay healthy

Reactions: fx2
Happy Thanksgiving fellas, got a couple turkey day questions for you........

Stafford vs Minn
or
Goff vs NO

Engram @ Wsh
or
Austin Hooper vs TB

So I’m the commish and guy in my league traded Golden Tate to me for Evan Engram before the trade deadline. He wants to use him in today’s game but league settings are set to allow 2 day review process. I can always push the trade through, but don’t want to piss off the league. Should I push it so guy in my league can play engram

So I’m the commish and guy in my league traded Golden Tate to me for Evan Engram before the trade deadline. He wants to use him in today’s game but league settings are set to allow 2 day review process. I can always push the trade through, but don’t want to piss off the league. Should I push it so guy in my league can play engram

You may wanna ask the rest of the league if it's cool. Don't just push it bc as the commish you'll come off in the wrong always :lol: .

Nope, he should have thought about that when making the trade. He could have sent the trade monday and be cleared for today.

Ask though. Only thing i would say is risking injury when someone u traded for plays before your trade goes through. Happened to me last year.

Happy Thanksgiving fellas, got a couple turkey day questions for you........

Stafford vs Minn
or
Goff vs NO

Engram @ Wsh
or
Austin Hooper vs TB

I'd go Goff and Engram....think Shepard still questionable for tonight, so engram our best option

Back
Top Bottom