2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Have a buddy who needs an RB badly. Offered either Duke Johnson or Alfred Morris for the Jax D. He offered Alshon... Think that should go through. Good trade, right?

Stafford against Minny? Bold

Hope he does well as a lions fan though

I need my QB to get me more than 2 points man. The thing that sucks with Stafford is that you have to wait until the 4th quarter and then it seems like this guy throws 3TD out of nowhere, Dude never gets going early.

This all hinders on Tyron Smith(LT) returning though, because Dak needs Zeke and the OLine to protect him. Too many factors that need to be in place for this dude to succeed from game to game(I'm a cowboys fan too)

Tyron smith back should help tons... hopefully

I gotta roll with him so they need to get it together

Is this week Corey davis’ Break out week?

He’s starting to reach 2015 Christine Michael lvl of hype

Is Byron Marshall worth a pickup? 0.5 PPR

I honestly didn't know he even existed til a few days ago but looks like he was top notch receiving back at Oregon. I'd be dropping Jared Cook for him and my starting TE is Engram. Worth doing that?

Is this week Corey davis’ Break out week?

He’s starting to reach 2015 Christine Michael lvl of hype
He's been showing an increase in production but I like him more if walker is out.
Evans + Coleman or Morris for Hunt.

Deal?
Sheesh idk really depends where you stand with WR. I would say yes to Evans and Morris only if freeman stays out.
Is Byron Marshall worth a pickup? 0.5 PPR

I honestly didn't know he even existed til a few days ago but looks like he was top notch receiving back at Oregon. I'd be dropping Jared Cook for him and my starting TE is Engram. Worth doing that?
If you need the RB depth worth a shot. ******** offense utilizes the passing back a lot.

Sheesh idk really depends where you stand with WR. I would say yes to Evans and Morris only if freeman stays out.

Would leave me with Baldwin Funchess Goodwin

Trying to make a separate move getting Fitz giving up another RB (Morris, Coleman, Williams)

He's been showing an increase in production but I like him more if walker is out.

If you need the RB depth worth a shot. ******** offense utilizes the passing back a lot.

I have Kamara, McKinnon, Dion Lewis, Doug Martin and Abdullah at RB. I'd moreso grab him in case he puts up Chris Thompson numbers so nobody else would be able to have him.

I have Kamara, McKinnon, Dion Lewis, Doug Martin and Abdullah at RB. I'd moreso grab him in case he puts up Chris Thompson numbers so nobody else would be able to have him.
Upside is there wouldn't be mad if you made that move.
Would leave me with Baldwin Funchess Goodwin

Trying to make a separate move getting Fitz giving up another RB (Morris, Coleman, Williams)

Williams from Miami right? I would do that.

What ya guys think of benching Hunt or Howard in favor of Dion Lewis this week? I don't think I can get myself to do it but I don't think it's as crazy as it sounds.

Hunt we know the frustration he's bringing, but he's got a nice matchup vs a mess of a Bills team. Howard gets plenty of touches, but he's vsing a tough run-D in the Eagles.

Thoughts? PPR.

Williams from Miami right? I would do that.

No Jamaal from GB

Marcus Mariota or Big Ben ros

Ben

Thank you. Putting a claim

Thoughts on Dion Lewis? is he worth starting? I think he can be had in my league for the right package

Yes

What ya guys think of benching Hunt or Howard in favor of Dion Lewis this week? I don't think I can get myself to do it but I don't think it's as crazy as it sounds.

Hunt we know the frustration he's bringing, but he's got a nice matchup vs a mess of a Bills team. Howard gets plenty of touches, but he's vsing a tough run-D in the Eagles.

Thoughts? PPR.

Youre not benching either for a Belitricks RB

Hunt may not be scoring but its only been 2 weeks that Reid ditched the run. Chiefs hit a wall but they gotta bounce back (we hope)

Trying to pitch zeke as a stash ..

Zeke + T.Coleman + Evans + J.Williams or AlfMo

For

Nuk + Gore

Trade doesnt sound great on paper but balances out the Nuk owners team upgrades my WR

Need some help NT fam

Pick 2 in standard:
Perine vs NYG
Miller @ Baltimore
Morris vs Chargers

Pick 2 in standard:
Dez vs Chargers
Keenan @ Dallas
Funchess @Jets

Pick 2 (best option first) in standard:
Coleman vs TB (assuming Freeman is back)
Morris vs Chargers
L Murray @ Detroit

Dang I dropped the homie Drake for that bum QB Peterman lol....

Was able to grab Funchess off of FA coz someone dropped him thru bye week yesterday....

Smh... Peterman lol

Thoughts? PPR.

I actually think Hunt is gonna go off this week (100+ yards with 2 TD's). Think Gronk is gonna have a big day in New England too.

Nah dont come looking for hot takes, you have a starting 2 QBs
Lol at least I got Capt. Kirk and Super Mario for PO....

I'm not hurting at WRs, so dropping R. Anderson didn't hurt me IMO.

Moved up to 6th place... with the 2nd highest point in the league.... that's what killed me in the beggining.... getting unlucky match ups (opponents having their best weeks against me)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171122-015240.png
    Screenshot_20171122-015240.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 4
Was able to land Rivers, but not the Bengals D/ST. 1st place team in my league grabbed Cincy..... his third defense :stoneface: as commish I wanna say something but I really don't think I can.

What do y'all think? I'd be getting Blount. My current RBs are D. Lewis, Hyde, DeMarco & Buck Allen.
Screenshot_2017-11-22-07-46-58.png

Back
Top Bottom