2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

champcruthik champcruthik while you're here man, do I dare bench Jordan Howard and roll with Dion Lewis? PPR.

Nervous about the game-script vs Philly plus their stout run-D. But Howard does get plenty of volume...
I would comfortably sit Howard against my Eagles. He doesn't have much value as a pass-catcher and I think only two backs have accrued over 40 yards on the ground against Philly. Cohen may very well secure more fantasy points this week than Howard.

McDaniels is going to ride the Lewis wave. First it was Gillislee, then Burkhead for a short spell, now Lewis.

I would comfortably sit Howard against my Eagles. He doesn't have much value as a pass-catcher and I think only two backs have accrued over 40 yards on the ground against Philly. Cohen may very well secure more fantasy points this week than Howard.

McDaniels is going to ride the Lewis wave. First it was Gillislee, then Burkhead for a short spell, now Lewis.

My man :nthat: I'm leaning the Dion way. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if both end up with the same points. I think it's more of a gut call for me.

Sitting Coleman against Tampa despite Freeman being out. He was inefficient against Seattle and only a TD salvaged his fantasy night. Opting to start Lewis slightly over Funchess. Olsen is back, and I expect McDaniels to feed Lewis against Miami as the feature back. He's the hot hand since Burkhead fumbled in Mexico.

Honestly all i was exoecting from Coleman was 20-30yds and a TD. Seattle has played the run pretty nice all year and he isnt the type of back Freeman is, especially size and physically.

I'll debate on it a bit but i scratched Funchess. Lewis sounds like a good bet back to back weeks double digits

Oh yea and thanks for all the responses to who I should start. I had Landry/Coleman/Duke locked in before but didn’t know both Saints CBs were out. I swapped Coleman for Kupp, so we’ll see how it goes. :smokin

Yeah PPR. As a jets fan, I'm convinced Funchess will eat up the Jets, but I'm also convinced Dion will do the same to Miami

Yeah PPR. As a jets fan, I'm convinced Funchess will eat up the Jets, but I'm also convinced Dion will do the same to Miami
Then your question is answered. It seems your gut is leaning to sit Miller. He's no given for double-digit points by any means.

I'm just considering Olsen's return but Funchess should still see his fair share of targets, and the Panthers are coming fresh off their bye.

I think I’m gonna go Miller and Lewis and hope Houston can keep the offense going and NE blows Miami out

Back
Top Bottom