2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I ended up using Dez however, I benched Alf. Partially bad call so hopefully it doesnt screw me.

Its frustrating with how much better Dez was with Romo than with Dak. Romo would let throw him open and Dak just wont do it unless he sees Dez open or its a redzone toss.

Im sure hoping Juju can have a good game. Hopefully the Steelers Defense can get some good return yards against the Bengals.

Even though I have Chargers defense starting this week I wouldn't mind Josh Gordon going off (on my bench) so I'd feel comfortable starting him in the playoffs. Hopefully they just sack Kizer a bunch and he throws a pick 6 to even things out.

This is what I'm thinking if Hayward doesn't play. Should know by later on today.

9-3 right now, looking at 9-4 going into the playoffs probably fall to 3rd seed. Defense has been messing me up bad fam main reason for my losses!!.....any advice for good defenses for the playoffs? Pretty sure I'm dropping Washington after last night (schedule for playoffs is LAC, Ari, Den)

On the wire: Patriots, Raiders, Packers, Dolphins, 49ers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Jets, Giants, Colts, Browns.
the damnn SNAKE in my league picked up Texans...dude has 4 defenses rostered :angry:

or should I trade Drake for a defense? Broncos, Bears, Saints, Eagles, and Titans are benched on playoff contenders. We can only trade with people in contention....doubt they will trade but it is worth a shot?

RBs are Miller, Latavius, Marshawn, Drake, Perine

as always any advice would be appreciated!!!

Last edited:
I ended up using Dez however, I benched Alf. Partially bad call so hopefully it doesnt screw me.

Its frustrating with how much better Dez was with Romo than with Dak. Romo would let throw him open and Dak just wont do it unless he sees Dez open or its a redzone toss.

Im sure hoping Juju can have a good game. Hopefully the Steelers Defense can get some good return yards against the Bengals.

Yup but people wanna continue pushing the Dez is garbage narrative instead of realizing he has the black Alex Smith as his QB.

Playoffs are next week for some leagues.
What strategies are you guys using?

At this point most playoff rosters are already set, and anyone off waivers aren’t likely going to be used so this is what I’m trying to do:

I’m letting go of my lottery tickets. And targeting def and anyone who streams qbs. At this point I don’t see a problem rostering 3 qbs and 3 def

I gotta feelin KHunt will finally bounce back this week. He'll hit his project at least :lol:

Playoffs are next week for some leagues.
What strategies are you guys using?

At this point most playoff rosters are already set, and anyone off waivers aren’t likely going to be used so this is what I’m trying to do:

I’m letting go of my lottery tickets. And targeting def and anyone who streams qbs. At this point I don’t see a problem rostering 3 qbs and 3 def

Depending on whos on their bench. But yeah defenses and qbs can be hoarded at this point. And handcuffs

With that said, you gotta make sure you arent dropping someone that could be added later and be the one that beats you

Cam struggled vs NO last time but that defense has ckme back down to earth. Ben has been hot past 2 weeks but the notion is its only Home Ben thats good and he has struggled vs Cincy on the road. Im considering riding him out because they are playing at a high level in offense right now and just a few weeks ago Brissett went to Cincy and put up numbers

If I do play with Cam or anyone else besodes who is rostered it would require me to drop someone. The only player to drop would be either Smith, Ben, or Woods (out til wk 15)

Of course I had Alf on my bench...

Now I got the likes of DeMarco, Collins and Lynch on my starting line up.

Need your advice: Sanu or Marqise Lee? My other WR is Evans and with Winston throwing I hope he scores big

Of course I had Alf on my bench...

Now I got the likes of DeMarco, Collins and Lynch on my starting line up.

Need your advice: Sanu or Marqise Lee? My other WR is Evans and with Winston throwing I hope he scores big

I'd go Sanu.

What the hell are you dudes rosters looking like that you're able to drop enough of your bench to hoard 3 defenses and 3 QB's :lol:

I'm in a 12 team league and my bench this week currently consists of Dez, Engram, Marvin Jones, Josh Gordon, Doug Martin, Corey Davis and Jacquizz Rodgers. I ain't dropping any of them just to hoard the Bears defense or some ****

What the hell are you dudes rosters looking like that you're able to drop enough of your bench to hoard 3 defenses and 3 QB's :lol:

I'm in a 12 team league and my bench this week currently consists of Dez, Engram, Marvin Jones, Josh Gordon, Doug Martin, Corey Davis and Jacquizz Rodgers. I ain't dropping any of them just to hoard the Bears defense or some ****

8 team league here

My bench: mixon, McKinnon, Tate, diggs, Rodgers, dak, bears def. I just dropped David Johnson to get Rodgers

In a 12 team league I can see why you say that. Davis’ 6-8 points could be huge. Do you see anyone else using any of your bench guys? I would look into it bears play Cleveland week 16

That was just my suggestion but im not in a position to do it really in a 14team and 8team. My bench would def contribute to another team's roster

8team bench: A.Smith, Hunt, T.Coleman, Woods, Jones Jr, Burkead, Fitzgerald

14team bench: Mariota, T.Coleman, Morris, Zeke, Goodwin, Funchess, Eagles

AB questionable :rolleyes

Antonio Brown (toe) didn't practice Saturday and is questionable for Week 13 against the Bengals.

Brown is now in serious danger of missing the Steelers Week 13 game against the Bengals on Monday night. Despite an earlier report saying it's likely he will play, Brown looks to be a true game-time decision

read somewhere if players dont practice 2 days before the game tomlin likely doesnt let them play at all.

now seriously considering switching out both big ben and brown

Back
Top Bottom