2017 LA AUTOSHOW Dec 1-10 / 2018 DETROIT AUTOSHOW Jan 14-28

The M4 CS is suppose to be both a track day car and daily (though it's probably still too rough for daily driving) but it is also bit pricey ($25k below the $150k GTS?).

I think you got to decide what you need/want on the car first though.

BMW just announced that the M5 will start at $102k.
BMW-M5-5.jpg

BMW-M5-8.jpg

BMW-M5-9.jpg

Thanks didn't know they drop a new M5.

Ofcourse im looking at the M Series BMW's I'm not looking for comfort im looking to go fast so I know the car will have to be handle with percison driving on the track. And I'm planning on use it for track driving. Just gotta decide by test driving each car and deciding which one I'll like to use for racing amaturely.

C1EC2C0B-BE18-463F-807A-52AF2BFB2504.jpeg

And I know the M4 CS is a 4 seater with no roll cage not like the M4 GTS. Just tough decide cause I know the disadvantages of a 2 seater car oppose to 4 seater car in a coupe.

Maybe Tesla model 3 or S for caual driving. Idk yet still in my master plan.

Last edited:
If you're looking for a strictly track day car, GTS seems like a no-brainer if you want a BMW.

Looks like an M2 GTS which might be worth waiting for.

If you're looking for a strictly track day car, GTS seems like a no-brainer if you want a BMW.

Looks like an M2 GTS which might be worth waiting for.

Honestly I'm gonna have to test drive this car when I get the chance casue some say the M4 GTS is overpriced and underpowered for it's asking price used or new. Idk I gotta check it out when I have the chance.

The M4 GTS is rare car as well so it's gonna be hard to find a dealer where I live to test it out.

Once mid-2018 hits I'll make my decision.

That i8 roadster is amazing. I would shed tears if I ever got one. I think it would've been better with a removable hard top, like the corvette, instead of a soft top.

Back
Top Bottom