2017 LA AUTOSHOW Dec 1-10 / 2018 DETROIT AUTOSHOW Jan 14-28

For the next 6 months or so, try and test drive as much as you can because you've got plenty of option and as a first track car, I wouldn't jump that high because crashing is still a good possibility.

But drive everything you can get your hands on, Cayman GTS, Corvette, M2, etc... Whatever you're driving right now, take it to your nearest track and see how that goes, doesn't even matter what it is. I've see mini vans in tracks :lol:

I hear you man. Im gonna see if I can do rental agreement with a car company and try the cars out than decide. Thanks for the advice.

2019 Corvette ZR1 Convertible
corvette-zr1-convertible-livepics-11.jpg

corvette-zr1-convertible-livepics-13.jpg

corvette-zr1-convertible-livepics-15.jpg

corvette-zr1-convertible-livepics-9.jpg

Front is very lambo/Ferrari esque now.

Kia Stinger is looking really good. It’s going to be a big hit once it hits the market espicially with the praise it’s been gettin by automotive journalists I’ve seen. I was thinking of the Audi S5 Sportback or BMW 440i GC as my next car but that Stinger is looking really good

A M3 CS..hmmm time to re do my homework. And stragize my plans. BMW is dropping heat. Does it have the the water injection system?

surprisingly, alot of em used to get crushed.

yah I think most domestic carmakers used to crush them to keep the competition from getting their hands on them, I don't think that's the case anymore

most european carmakers have museums and secret garages with their concepts

some of them go to auction too

Back
Top Bottom