• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
95-96 Bulls shot 40.3% from 3.

These Warriors shoot around 39%.

Let's reconsider your garbage hot take analyses and assumptions.

**** KD, **** Curry, **** Draymond.

You do realize players in that era didn't shoot much 3s compared to hear Warriors right?

:lol:

I never said the Bulls would sweep the Warriors. Bulls in 6 or 7. Completely logical my dude.

Who stops MJ?

Can KD withstand the mind games and physicality of Pippen and Rodman for a full 48?

How does Curry respond when MJ sticks him lockdown style and how does Curry retaliate when he gets knocked to the ground several times?

Does Coach Brown match the Zenmaster's adjustments?

What happens when Rodman entices Draymond into a couple technical fouls like he completely got in Mailman's head two years in a row?

Just because the Bulls weren't known as a three-point shooting team doesn't mean they wouldn't score against these Warriors. MJ alone would put three GSW starters in foul trouble damn near every game.
1) It's not about who "stops" MJ man it's a damn TEAM game. GSW's team defense, with their size and length would make things tough for a guy who notoriously was known for taking tough long 2's.

2) Curry being guarded by MJ would be nullified because again, this **** isn't 1v1 it's a team game and Curry wouldn't go at Jordan 1 on 1, he would be playing in pick and roll with Draymond or KD forcing a switch or a double on him.

3) Not many adjustments to be made when you're playing against a team that shoots a ton of shots that you invite.

You're smarter than this. I'm sure you understand a greaterVOLUME on 39% 3s wins out on a LOW Volume of 40% 3s.....

Westbrook somewhere salty right now.
He on snap watching Sister Act 
laugh.gif

On some real though. **** KD.... what he did was TERRIBLE for the NBA. The balance of power has completely come to one team and that won't change for a long time. Even this finals won't be competitive. Great ******* player but man, his move truly changed the state of the league in a negative way. They are way too talented.

This

Finals could be garbage for the next 5+ years

I never said the Bulls would sweep the Warriors. Bulls in 6 or 7. Completely logical my dude.

Who stops MJ?

Can KD withstand the mind games and physicality of Pippen and Rodman for a full 48?

How does Curry respond when MJ sticks him lockdown style and how does Curry retaliate when he gets knocked to the ground several times?

Does Coach Brown match the Zenmaster's adjustments?

What happens when Rodman entices Draymond into a couple technical fouls like he completely got in Mailman's head two years in a row?

Just because the Bulls weren't known as a three-point shooting team doesn't mean they wouldn't score against these Warriors. MJ alone would put three GSW starters in foul trouble damn near every game.

These Warriors shoot around 38%.

Ur forgetting the fact the NBA made the 3 pt line closer then it is now during this time lol

THIS ***** SAID CAN KD WITHSTAND MINDGAMES FROM DENNIS RODMAN AND PIPPEN

man, I'm out.

see y'all tomorrow 
laugh.gif

THIS ***** SAID CAN KD WITHSTAND MINDGAMES FROM DENNIS RODMAN AND PIPPEN

man, I'm out.

see y'all tomorrow 
laugh.gif
asyfudahijpdfasdk;dsjaflnfd;a

****** see the faultiness if their logic so they resort to ******** like "heart," "will," and damn "mindgames" hahahaha

True...because Lebron's role players weren't ready to play and didn't come ready for battle. Let's see how they respond in Game 2.

Bulls were always prepared to go to war in the Finals, from the starters all the way down to their 12th man.

I bet Lebron's teams have been blown out in the Finals alone more times than the Bulls have in their entire playoff run during MJ's career. 
Bron had 8 turnovers and shot 45% form the field though.....
Exactly....Bron's players weren't ready to catch and convert.

45% from the field ain't bad when you doing it all by yourself. If others help him, his FG% goes way up.

Bulls vs Warriors, 90's or 80s rules...you think KD and Curry getting free passes to the rim? LMFAO

Bulls vs Warriors today's rules plus home court is the only chance GSW has.
You act like guys can't adjust and pull up from a midrange. U also discount the fact with a tech and research players are bigger stronger and faster then they were.

I bet you say and think lebron cudnt play in that era either huh smh.

Sit down
Hahaha....KD and Curry would kiss canvas pulling up from midrange as well. Like I said, 80s and 90s rules = no holds barred bruh.

KD's skinny *** stronger than Rodman and Jordan? Curry and Klay are bigger and stronger than Harper, Pippen, Rodman, Jordan, and even Randy Brown? LMFAO

And you're dead wrong - Lebron would thrive in that era because of athleticism alone.

You funny.

You're smarter than this. I'm sure you understand a greaterVOLUME on 39% 3s wins out on a LOW Volume of 40% 3s.....

Obvious ******* ly.

The game has changed.

Just saying, those Bulls could hit 3s when they needed to.

All this analysis is ******** at some point because we have different eras, different officiating, etc.

So if we put these teams in the same league for a full season, then we can think of a fair comparison.

Point is, the Warriors are not statistically a superior 3-point shooting team on accuracy. They are on volume. But that's something you can build an offense around.

Last edited:

Exactly....Bron's players weren't ready to catch and convert.

45% from the field ain't bad when you doing it all by yourself. If others help him, his FG% goes way up.

Hahaha....KD and Curry would kiss canvas pulling up from midrange as well. Like I said, 80s and 90s rules = no holds barred bruh.

KD's skinny *** stronger than Rodman and Jordan? Curry and Klay are bigger and stronger than Harper, Pippen, Rodman, Jordan, and even Randy Brown? LMFAO

And you're dead wrong - Lebron would thrive in that era because of athleticism alone.

You funny.
gs did a great job not leaving anyone wide open and contesting shots.... wasnt a coincidence the help was off.

its called defense. 

Last edited:
On some real though. **** KD.... what he did was TERRIBLE for the NBA. The balance of power has completely come to one team and that won't change for a long time. Even this finals won't be competitive. Great ******* player but man, his move truly changed the state of the league in a negative way. They are way too talented.

This

Finals could be garbage for the next 5+ years

it'll be interesting if guys take less to stay together and if they can continue to round out bench with vets willing to take less to ring chase
they've been drafting pretty well, so they can surround that core with a little youth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom