• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I never said the Bulls would sweep the Warriors. Bulls in 6 or 7. Completely logical my dude.

Who stops MJ?

Can KD withstand the mind games and physicality of Pippen and Rodman for a full 48?

How does Curry respond when MJ sticks him lockdown style and how does Curry retaliate when he gets knocked to the ground several times?

Does Coach Brown match the Zenmaster's adjustments?

What happens when Rodman entices Draymond into a couple technical fouls like he completely got in Mailman's head two years in a row?

Just because the Bulls weren't known as a three-point shooting team doesn't mean they wouldn't score against these Warriors. MJ alone would put three GSW starters in foul trouble damn near every game.
1) It's not about who "stops" MJ man it's a damn TEAM game. GSW's team defense, with their size and length would make things tough for a guy who notoriously was known for taking tough long 2's.

2) Curry being guarded by MJ would be nullified because again, this **** isn't 1v1 it's a team game and Curry wouldn't go at Jordan 1 on 1, he would be playing in pick and roll with Draymond or KD forcing a switch or a double on him.

3) Not many adjustments to be made when you're playing against a team that shoots a ton of shots that you invite.
So since it's a team game, then how come you make NO MENTION of the Bull's GREATNESS in team defense?

Discussion over.

Am I the only one who though lebron was complete piss on the defensive end tonight? Lazy *** closeouts, let kd get to the rim at will, terrible transition d, scared to get posterized.

So since it's a team game, then how come you make NO MENTION of the Bull's GREATNESS in team defense?

Discussion over.
Because 3 is worth more than 2 and Wennington and Luc Longley aren't guarding KD or Steph in space, who would be surrounded by shooters.

Simple.

At the end of the day messbrook is at home sitting on his *** while KD is out here cheesing on national tv

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Waiting on LeBron's supreme will and effort to win this series

skeleton.jpg

Last edited:
95-96 Bulls shot 40.3% from 3.

These Warriors shoot around 38%.

Let's reconsider your garbage hot take analyses and assumptions.

**** KD, **** Curry, **** Draymond.

:rofl: :rofl:

The 3pt line was shorter that year. Warriors would shoot 50%+ if the line were shorter.

Last edited:

THIS ***** SAID CAN KD WITHSTAND MINDGAMES FROM DENNIS RODMAN AND PIPPEN

man, I'm out.

see y'all tomorrow 
laugh.gif
You clearly did not witness what Rodman did to completely minimize the great Karl Malone's effectiveness in the 97 and 97 Finals.

Sleep well.

THIS ***** SAID CAN KD WITHSTAND MINDGAMES FROM DENNIS RODMAN AND PIPPEN

man, I'm out.

see y'all tomorrow 
laugh.gif
asyfudahijpdfasdk;dsjaflnfd;a

****** see the faultiness if their logic so they resort to ******** like "heart," "will," and damn "mindgames" hahahaha
"3 for 8" bro, not 3-8. Take that for Data.

Man I hope they keep it up and sweep these boys. I've never seem Cleveland this flustered and I loved every minute of it. Kyrie missing all kind of shots :pimp: Bron missing layups with no bailout call :pimp: their role players bricking :pimp: Gsw doesn't give up on defense and they play smart defense. Cleveland wasn't prepared for that.

Am I the only one who though lebron was complete piss on the defensive end tonight? Lazy *** closeouts, let kd get to the rim at will, terrible transition d, scared to get posterized.
lebron has been able to play free safety for years in the finals now.  

who was the guy who said lebron is one of the shut down perimeter  defenders in the league... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you shoot 6-15 on 3s at 40%

And I shoot 12/31 on 3s at 39%

You tell me.....which is worth more? :nerd:. Because if we continue to shoot at the same rates....it's going to get ugly.

whywesteppin whywesteppin

Very...very simple math :lol:.
We're on the same page on that. The game has changed and this era's Warriors team is special for the volume of 3s they shoot.

How that would play out in a best-of-7 series between teams from different eras, assuming both teams have time to prepare, would be interesting.

Bulls team were special in their own way, just like the 2001 Lakers and the 2017 Warriors.

I was just arguing that the Bulls shooting percentages were on par. Whether they could keep up 40% or close with a higher volume, I don't know.

The Bulls would beat the Warriors in 6 

Pippen would shut down Durant to some extent. Rodman would get to Draymond. Jordan would glove Curry. If you turn all those match ups around, the Bulls win easy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom