• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron has been able to play free safety for years in the finals now.  

who was the guy who said lebron is one of the shut down perimeter  defenders in the league... :lol:  

Lebron has never looked this bad, he sat there and watched people drive possession after possession :smh:

He has lapses but not like this.

So since it's a team game, then how come you make NO MENTION of the Bull's GREATNESS in team defense?

Discussion over.
Because 3 is worth more than 2 and Wennington and Luc Longley aren't guarding KD or Steph in space, who would be surrounded by shooters.

Simple.
And neither would Zaza and McGee on MJ or Pip surrounded by slashers AND shooters. Did you forget Kukoc, Kerr from deep and Harper slashing baseline?

And we all know MJ would get all the calls. 

If 3 is worth more than 2 and GSW gonna live and die by the three, what happens when during 3 or 4 out of the 7 games, their three ain't falling beyond a 37% clip? Game over. Because of that NASTY Bulls team D.

Man I hope they keep it up and sweep these boys. I've never seem Cleveland this flustered and I loved every minute of it. Kyrie missing all kind of shots
pimp.gif
Bron missing layups with no bailout call
pimp.gif
their role players bricking
pimp.gif
Gsw doesn't give up on defense and they play smart defense. Cleveland wasn't prepared for that.
Cleveland was this flustered last year if not worse in the first two games. They looked way worse last year. Again too much over confidence right now. Better hope your team doesn't feel the same way or they're gonna start getting even more flustered when the games get tight.

KD cooked Bron....

Harrison Barnes can't take it from foul line to foul line of a rebound and dunk or find curry for an open transition 3....that's just ONE of the advantages of KD

Because 3 is worth more than 2 and Wennington and Luc Longley aren't guarding KD or Steph in space, who would be surrounded by shooters.

Simple.

Bruh, we get it. You think GS is the greatest team ever, which they could be. As stated many times, it's a different game and era.

But don't act like Bulls wouldn't make adjustments (I mean, they did have Phil) and just saying they have the personnel to matchup against GS. Rodman would play the center with Scottie moving to the PF

I'm gonna get flamed but I would much rather have Draymond Green then Rodman. 

Rodman was no doubt an elite rebounder and paint protected, but Green can guard all positions and can pretty much do it all.

Green is pretty much the Bull's Rodman, he brings toughness, defence, rebounding and hustle.

Though Rodman would probably win a fist fight amongst the two.

Last edited:
None of this matters because LeBron's combination of heart, effort, will, and drive will nullify Golden State's talent.

I'm gonna get flamed but I would much rather have Draymond Green then Rodman. 

Rodman was no doubt an elite rebounder and paint protected, but Green can guard all positions and can pretty much do it all.

Green is pretty much the Bull's Rodman, he brings toughness, defence, rebounding and hustle.

Though Rodman would probably win a fist fight amongst the two.
Rodman would roast Green on the boards. Green has better passing and shooting, but who cares because Green ain't scoring all the points.

Another interesting thing to see this series is what the Cavs do on switches. Lebron makes a killing getting defenses to switch on the screen but he kept getting put in bad matchups with KD, klay, draymond, and iggy. I would expect that to change next game and lebron is going to attack Steph and zaza a lot more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom