Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when everyone laughed at the Javale McGee signing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So why was Mark Jackson fired again? ....

Man that offense was atrocious. Not sure how much W's bball you watch during that time but it was terrible. I know the warriors finished (i believe the 2013-2014 season) 12th in Ortg which was pretty abysmal relative to the great shooters they had in Klay + Steph. A lot of memes were circling, especially during the series against the Clippers, around the fact that Mark didn't even have a clipboard/plays present during timeouts.

I will say though he had an impact on the team culture and turned up the defense that year (dubs finished 4th in Drtg)

i still cant believe how many open dunks and lay ups the cavs allowed. i dont think ive ever seen anything like that

Man that offense was atrocious. Not sure how much W's bball you watch during that time but it was terrible. I know the warriors finished (i believe the 2013-2014 season) 12th in Ortg which was pretty abysmal relative to the great shooters they had in Klay + Steph. A lot of memes were circling, especially during the series against the Clippers, around the fact that Mark didn't even have a clipboard/plays present during timeouts.

I will say though he had an impact on the team culture and turned up the defense that year (dubs finished 4th in Drtg)
Yeah, I was not a fan of the offense or coaching style of Mark Jackson. 

ISO's for Jermaine O'neal all day!

I never understood the issue with head coaches not having s clipboard / drawing plays

Coaches have a lot on their plate. They don't have to be good at drawing plays to be a good coach. That's what assistants are for. The idea that a head coach has to be the one drawing plays is silly and unless you're great at it, you're doing a disservice to your team. More Coaxhes should delegate this responsibility to their assistants

That being said, the other stuff I'm in agreement with.

he only played 5 minutes too. he was killing it. not sure why he never played again?
Simply based on rotations.

He had a great game during game 3 of the Spurs and didn't play the 2nd half I think.

I'm glad that he works hard while he's on the court and is okay with the rotations. 

Happy he's finally understands his role and playing within a system that he's playing well in.

Cavs gotta find them a Zaza to step under Steph or KDs feet after they shoot a jumper.

I just thought about the 'what if' Bogut never got hurt and played in last night's game. That crowd would have been hot. lol

I'm pretty sure Lue was just giving props to Stevens and saying his sets/plays are the hardest to defend from a coaching standpoint.

Obviously they dont have the talent to match with the Warriors and no one is harder to beat than the Warriors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom