Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami and Cleveland. That's 2.
Going to a lottery team and adding Kevin love, shump, & jr smith does not make you a super team.
Copping pleas already 
pimp.gif

There's no need to cry about Parity. As many have said before, The NBA has always been like this.

Hell, the dominance of the Bulls was captured perfectly here

Dominant teams have always been around. It's always been like this. It's y'all fault who decided to ignore the cavs winning 51 games in the east with the worst defense in the league, crown them the 2nd best team in the league, and act as if they are close to Golden State w/o injury or suspension.

Going to a lottery team and adding Kevin love, shump, & jr smith does not make you a super team.

He's on the only team in the conference with 3 all stars. Just like he was in Miami. That's a superteam. Just now there's one with 4 that's standing in his way.

Miami and Cleveland. That's 2.

Best player in the NBA + top 3 PG in the east + top 3 PF out of the west = super team

doesn't matter who you plug in as role players around those three players; these ****** got old *** richard jefferson comin down the lane and catchin bodies like a vince carter 2000 dunk contest.

Let's not act like there wasn't basically two teams running the 2000's. It was either Lakers/Spurs all through the finals.

Cavs minimize turnovers and move the ball more and it's totally different game
Moving the ball around won't work against Golden State. They switch everything so there's no advantage gained by just passing it around.

Exceptional 1 on 1 play by Kyrie, Love, and Bron along with them Winning the rebounding battle and KD / Steph going super cold along with Klay is the only real tangible way I see it happening.

This whole narrative of well remember what happened last year in regards to this series as some type of reprieve for the Cavs is funny to me.

I expect them to get beat by double digits again in Game 2. Dubs outchea not even playing that well offensively and blowing them off the floor.

They set an NBA finals record last night :lol:

They missed quite a bit of shots, but you significantly mitigate that when you win the TO battle like they did.

Got up 20 more shots than Cleveland. Certainly not a perfect game, but I'd say their offense was good last night.

Last edited:
KD and Steph were great which is to be expected. They can play a lot better offensively. Which should be scary if you're a Bron Stan.

He's on the only team in the conference with 3 all stars. Just like he was in Miami. That's a superteam. Just now there's one with 4 that's standing in his way.
GS realized in last years finals they needed more help and went and got, more help.

Last edited:
Copping pleas already :pimp:
exactly. Yeah LeBron always has two all stars on his team besides himself. His teams are always the most talented in the east and the talent level isn't close. Acting like the majority of people didn't think love was the best pf in the game before he joined the Cavs.

Cavs could win this.
Stop crying about parity LeBron fans though. When there isn't any competition or parity in the east and Yall are fine with it.

Also fans love great teams. When has the Nba had parity. Something like 11 teams have won the last 30 chips and the league is doing better then ever.. When Jordan and shaq and Kobe were running through the league fans loved it.

Last edited:

GS realized last year they needed more help and went and got, more help.
All this. They had the option to lure in the exact right fit for them. They made the smartest move they could make.

KD and Steph were great which is to be expected. They can play a lot better offensively. Which should be scary if you're a Bron Stan.
If you're setting NBA records for fewest turnovers & then you're also making your shots, that is..... perfect offense :lol:

You're not going to consistently be perfect. You'll see a few more turnovers, accompanied by a few more makes. The overall impact will probably stay the same. 110+ points. That's the point.

Cavs really gonna have to hope for an injury to a key player or it's over. Cavs out here looking like the Big Baller AAU team vs Compton Magic AAU.

I don't care about parity or team dominance, I'm used to seeing my team at the top. all I'm saying is the cavs aren't a "superteam"

Last edited:

GS realized last year they needed more help and went and got, more help.

klay being ice cold on offense this playoffs shows you why the dubs flew out to the hamptons. they'd get by the first two rounds easily, but matching up with SAS and CLE without a second scorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom