• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't buy that GS 'needed' KD. They won a chip without him and had an incredible set of circumstances to lose last year. It was to eliminate their major competition in the West and from the looks of it, the entire league.

Going to a lottery team and adding Kevin love, shump, & jr smith does not make you a super team.
He's on the only team in the conference with 3 all stars. Just like he was in Miami. That's a superteam. Just now there's one with 4 that's standing in his way.
GS realized last year they needed more help and went and got, more help.
klay being ice cold on offense this playoffs shows you why the dubs flew out to the hamptons. they'd get by the first two rounds easily, but matching up with SAS and CLE without a second scorer?
Agreed. Klay is an elite defender that can score in bunches if he gets hot. But now they don't need him to go off. His defense is far more important. He was locking up Love on the inside last night. That was huge.

I still don't buy that GS 'needed' KD. They won a chip without him and had an incredible set of circumstances to lose last year. It was to eliminate their major competition in the West and from the looks of it, the entire league.
It's so that when above average Harrison Barnes gets completely washed out of the finals they have a legitimate scorer to turn to again.

they did to the league what LeBron did to the east. I can't be mad at that..seeing LeBron have no comp and in the Final every year is wack af ...

Last edited:
And all those wide open bricks that K Love and Korver put up go in he hoop it's damn near tied.

Yeah if one team does everything they did badly perfectly and the other team doesn't improve anything team A wins, Great analysis.

what's overlooked is now the warriors have someone else besides Dray and Iggy to guard Lebron. i was surprised to see how many times KD and Bron actually matched up. now that dray can play off ball defense, he can cheat and play passing lanes or help in the post. no more seeing steph being switched onto bron and getting back down into a grave.

You guys didn't get the memo? It's not a super team unless it's 4 all stars. 3 all stars is nothing.
3 all stars in they prime isn't a super team.. Dude is Wildin.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
KD essentially just made the margin for error for GS 2x as big than it was before. They were already a juggernaut last year but if one of the guys had an of game you had a chance. Now 2 of their top guys can not show up at least offensive and you still get murked by 20+. While also making sure you can coast through the regular season and even sustain injuries should they happen and not skip a beat. They working with the gameshark now.

You guys didn't get the memo? It's not a super team unless it's 4 all stars. 3 all stars is nothing.
When they're winning, Lebby is the GOAT, Kyrie is a shorter Kobe, TT has the potential to be a star, JR Smith is an x-factor, Shump is a great perimeter defender, Kevin Love can play lockdown defense on Steph Curry and the bench is the deepest in the league.

When they're losing they're just a bunch of bums Lebby has been unfairly burdened with.

Stans want it to be one way and the other.

I'm def not considering the Cavs a super team. Take away Bron and who do they have that's a consistent threat ? (Excluding Kyrie)

When they're winning, Lebby is the GOAT, Kyrie is a shorter Kobe, TT has the potential to be a star, JR Smith is an x-factor, Shump is a great perimeter defender, Kevin Love can play lockdown defense on Steph Curry and the bench is the deepest in the league.

When they're losing they're just a bunch of bums Lebby has been unfairly burdened with.

Stans want it to be one way and the other.
As do the haters. If Cavs won that last night they would just say Lebron stacked another team and needed all that help to win.

Real talk the rest of the league needs to pray that Klay gets a bigger ego and exits stage left in 2019. By that time you should at least have some of the younger cores in the West maturing a bit so they can actually compete.

love might be the best power forward in the east. Kyrie is one of the best scorers In the L. If if wasn't for the warriors, Cleveland would be running the league. They are a super team. Golden state is just more super then them.

Last edited:
Don't want to hear any LeBron or Cavs fan cry about parity ...
When he builds super teams twice and kills the east with no competition for years not a peep.

Anyone else go ahead

Pretty much. He started this ****, KD just took it to another level. Bron in the process while elevating his own greatness may have also put a cap on how high he can go. He's going to get that head beat in these next 2 years something fierce. Hopefully it forces him into retirement.

The East was weak before Lebron even came into the league. The Nets was going to back to back finals(love Jkidd but that team wasn't no real contender). :lol:

The West on the other hand was always stacked. This year we coulda had GSW, OKC and the Spurs all real contenders but KD ran to the team that beat him cuz he scared. It is what it is though. I'll just turn the games off when the games get crazy like I did this year.

Real talk the rest of the league needs to pray that Klay gets a bigger ego and exits stage left in 2019. By that time you should at least have some of the younger cores in the West maturing a bit so they can actually compete.

Damn 2019? That's 2 more seasons of this :lol: If they do win this year and the next 2 years.

He's definitely leaving. 4 Rings? Go and be the man and get that bag!

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Can't wait when cavs are down 0-3 & their fans still think they will comeback. Sweep, sweep, sweep! Lebroom returns.

Cavs minimize turnovers and move the ball more and it's totally different game
And all those wide open bricks that K Love and Korver put up go in he hoop it's damn near tied.
Bruh.

Warriors missed 28 shots in the paint. They were out rebounded by 9. Klay & Draymond combined went 6/28... And they won by 22
You're right and Cavs missed a ton of shots that if went in and GSW was still cold they win that game. GSW has the advantage, ain't no denying that, but people love hoisting the trophy after one game like last year.

Cavs minimize turnovers and move the ball more and it's totally different game

Bruh.

Warriors missed 28 shots in the paint. They were out rebounded by 9. Klay & Draymond combined went 6/28... And they won by 22

This is scary :lol: :x

Yeah it seems like there were a dozen missed lay ups in a 5 minute span by the Dubs :x

Last edited:
Are we gonna just act like the warriors were shooting lights out? What happens when the warriors start lighting it up?

That's what I said last night. Some of you guys were saying how the Warriors won because they went hot and the Cavs turned the ball over. But if you look at it closely, the GSW started off slow and then heated up, so it actually evened out :lol:

Exactly. Cavs out rebounded warriors by a lot. It was the offensive rebounds that were murder. Turnovers 100% lost the game for them but that's all credit to the warriors defense. They crushed out there. But nobody on Cavs were hitting wide open shots and that let warriors stay home and double Bron and kyrie. If Cavs shots start falling this series is gonna get real close real fast. I expect Lue to make some good changes. He was great doing that last year in the finals. I still see this going 6 or 7.

Of course the cavs are going to out rebound the Warriors. Look at how many FGA the GSW had compared to the Cavs. No **** you're going to out rebound a team if they have 20 more FGA than you. It's just simple odds on numbers.

The GSW didn't double LeBron or Kyrie either. They were stopped either from the drive or had to take really tough contested layups. Dray, Durant and Klay all had really strong defensive games.

Did some of you even watch the game? :lol:

What's scary and not anything like game one last year. Is Curry and Durant went off. Curry isn't injured anymore. It should be obvious to anyone now that curry was nowhere near 100 last year. Dude couldn't take big men off the dribble Last year. Dude took love and tt off the dribble and made them look silly last night.
This is healthy Curry
Last year iirc it was the role players going off in game one.. That wasn't sustainable.
Curry and Durant going off every game is sustainable. Not saying it's over. It's game one but it's nothing like last year. I'll celebrate when warriors have actually won 4.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but unanimous MVP Curry haircut is back. The Fade is back!!! Coincidence he's balling now? :nerd:

View media item 2453162

Fans want parity. As is, this league isn't very fun to watch.

Aren't you a Miami Heat fan? Weren't you a huge fan of the Heatles as well? Give me a break, man :lol:

Yeah if one team does everything they did badly perfectly and the other team doesn't improve anything team A wins, Great analysis.

Yeah, you got idiiots here who are saying if Korver made 10 points, D will made 7 and TT had 10 the Cavs would've won.

Ninja, if Klay had 17, Dray had 15, and Iggy had 12 the GSW would've won by almost 40 :lol:

That makes NO SENSE

Nah we not doing this Bron has no help again. Cavs are loaded, they just got a 45 while the Dubs rollin in with an AK47. Cavs iso ball isn't going to work this time because every night KD-Steph can match or exceed what Bron-Kyrie can do plus the glaring weakness that is the Cavs defense is just too much to overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom