• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
take the best player off of many team and they are fringe playoff teams... Take Curry off the warriors and they ain't winning ish. Take Kobe off the Lakers back in the day and they a fringe playoff team. Take Paul pierce off the celtics with Kg and Ray Ray and they a fringe a playoff team.
LeBron is one of the best of all time but he runs the east cause he has the most talented teams.. It's easy to see that.

Cavs are a super team. Highest payroll in the L..
Gs is just a better super team.

Why can't people open their minds, see things subjectively and realize this?

Cavs have the team to win, but GS is just playing at a higher level right now.

So, where was the doubling? I just see Lebron iso'ing and the rest of the Cavs just standing around. Whose fault is that?

If y'all really want to blame someone, blame Lue. The dude Lebron wanted to coach this team :lol:
look at how tight the D was being played on everyone else and how they closed off the passing lane perfectly. Gs warriors d is as impressive as they o

look at how tight the D was being played on everyone else and how they closed off the passing lane perfectly. Gs warriors d is as impressive as they o

F that.

The Warriors defense is BETTER than their offense. No one ever talks about that. Vastly UNDERRATED.

OKC did the same thing before once they got Harden. You have to hit on one of those picks being a truly transcendent guy (they had 3
mean.gif
) and another really good guy and it can take off quickly.
As if hitting on a transcendent talent is that easy
laugh.gif
and it's not a guarantee that that transcendent talent will translate to wins.

Again, the top 6 in the west, barring FA shake up, is ''young enough'' to where it appears to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

When Bron went back to Cleveland at the start of the 2014 season....EVERYBODY had them as one of the favorites....if not THE favorites for some years time. Bron, selectively stacked the deck in his favor AGAIN. Let's not re-write history.

What was completely unexpected was the rise of GSW. Like somebody else said....it's like the Utah Jazz's (or Denver Nuggets [emoji]128527[/emoji]) young core, randomly birthing 5 all stars and wiping the floor with GSW.

Bron just ain't see this happening.

As if hitting on a transcendent talent is that easy :lol: and it's not a guarantee that that transcendent talent will translate to wins.

Again, the top 6 in the west, barring FA shake up, is ''young enough'' to where it appears to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

I think the Bucks have something going on with Giannis, if he ever learns how to shoot. Them making the playoffs didn't help either. Should've stunk it up, so they could've gotten a PG to compliment him.

F that.

The Warriors defense is BETTER than their offense. No one ever talks about that. Vastly UNDERRATED.
All year I been saying this.

The size and length blows up everything you try to do offensively, and forces you to take and make tough shots over length, shots that you just can't make effiicently over the course of 48 min.

Combine that with them scoring with ease? Game over. The cavs don't need more help, they just are a vastly overrated team who have finally run into the greatest team ever lmao

I said they are a super team though :lol:

I'm not debating that. But LBJ's value to this super team is greater than any star player example you mentioned is all i'm saying. The Lakers back in the day w/o Kobe, the Dubs w/o Steph, C's w/o PP, none of those teams are as bad as these cavs w/o LBJ. They are friggin 5-30 w/o him in the damn east :lol:
you mean the guy who runs the offense and sets everything up, when he is not around his team struggles?

Even if LeBron wasn't on the Cavs they would be a playoff team in the east. Sorry but I'm not buying the Cavs would be a lottery team without LeBron.
I really don't think Yall understand just how much garbage the east really is.
I really believe the clippers, the rockets the Jazz and Spurs are much better teams then anything the Cavs faced in the playoffs.

Last edited:

F that.

All year I been saying this.

The size and length blows up everything you try to do offensively, and forces you to take and make tough shots over length, shots that you just can't make effiicently over the course of 48 min.

Combine that with them scoring with ease? Game over. The cavs don't need more help, they just are a vastly overrated team who have finally run into the greatest team ever lmao
Being the second best team in the league doesn't make you vastly overrated. Just means you're not the number one team. But until Warriors hoist a trophy they don't have it.

Interesting gif, reminds me of the 2011 series. No play being ran, no rotations, nothing but back to back ISO plays.

He was CASHING those in game 5 last year when he dropped 41.

Kyrie basically kept Cleveland alive that game man. It was amazing and frustrating to see contested shot after contested shot go in.

Cleveland won on ridiculous ISO ball last year.

I think the Bucks have something going on with Giannis, if he ever learns how to shoot. Them making the playoffs didn't help either. Should've stunk it up, so they could've gotten a PG to compliment him.
I agree with this. Giannis is indeed transcendent. But we have no idea how they'll build around him and as you said, they could have benefitted from getting another young juggernaut in the draft nstead of making the playoffs.

When Bron went back to Cleveland at the start of the 2014 season....EVERYBODY had them as one of the favorites....if not THE favorites for some years time. Bron, selectively stacked the deck in his favor AGAIN. Let's not re-write history.

What was completely unexpected was the rise of GSW. Like somebody else said....it's like the Utah Jazz's (or Denver Nuggets [emoji]128527[/emoji]) young core, randomly birthing 5 all stars and wiping the floor with GSW.

Bron just ain't see this happening.

All true. No one expected Curry to blow up like he did. Hell, no one expected Dray to blow up as well. I knew the GSW were high on Dray when he was a rookie, but they didn't think he'd be the playmaker he is now.

It's just a stroke of luck to strike on gold like that.

So, where was the doubling? I just see Lebron iso'ing and the rest of the Cavs just standing around. Whose fault is that?

If y'all really want to blame someone, blame Lue. The dude Lebron wanted to coach this team :lol:

That's how they won the series last year though. Extraordinary iso ball by Kyrie and Bron coupled with the shenanigans that happened with GS. That's their only chance to even keep it competitive, Myrie and Bron basically got to be damn near Game 5 last year every night. But with the amount of energy they're expending on the other end with a fully loaded Steph and locked in KD...issa wrap.

Which is why when they dispatch the Cavs I really want to know why people really thought Cleveland stood a chance.

Being the second best team in the league doesn't make you vastly overrated. Just means you're not the number one team. But until Warriors hoist a trophy they don't have it.
They aren't the 2nd best team though that's the point.

If you really believe that the team with the 30th best defense since AS break, a 51 win team in the east, is the 2nd best team in the entire league, then more power to you.

Yeah the Warriors team defense is what reallly separates them and it was on display last night.

The ONLY reason GSW defense is underated is because of the perception of them being "soft", and them scoring a lot of points and shooting 3s.

I'll never forget at the beginning of this playoffs when Chuck and Shaq said Golden State doesn't play defense :x

That's how they won the series last year though. Extraordinary iso ball by Kyrie and Bron coupled with the shenanigans that happened with GS. That's their only chance to even keep it competitive, Myrie and Bron basically got to be damn near Game 5 last year every night. But with the amount of energy they're expending on the other end with a fully loaded Steph and locked in KD...issa wrap.

Which is why when they dispatch the Cavs I really want to know why people really thought Cleveland stood a chance.

Exactly, Lebron and Kyrie had to be SUPER SAIYAN'S for two games to win the series last year.

Biggest difference from last year to this year is the addition of KD. His length and ability to switch and help on the weakside is tremendous. Add to the fact like Curry is 100% healthy and cooking bigs out in the perimeter again. It's an issue for Clev

They aren't the 2nd best team though that's the point.

If you really believe that the team with the 30th best defense since AS break, a 51 win team in the east, is the 2nd best team in the entire league, then more power to you.

Yes because the Cavs totally played full out all regular season and that's emblematic of how good they are

you mean the guy who runs the offense and sets everything up, when he is not around his team struggles?

Even if LeBron wasn't on the Cavs they would be a playoff team in the east. Sorry but I'm not buying the Cavs would be a lottery team without LeBron.
I really don't think Yall understand just how much garbage the east really is.
There's enough of a sample size of the Cavs w/o LBJ to suggest that at best they'd be a fringe playoff, team no?

They're 5-30 w/o him since he's been back I think. What makes you think they'd be a playoff team w/o him?

Also, you're admitting how garbage the east is, but said the cavs are the 2nd best team in the league? How ?

I agree with this. Giannis is indeed transcendent. But we have no idea how they'll build around him and as you said, they could have benefitted from getting another young juggernaut in the draft nstead of making the playoffs.

Yeah I was on the fence for them making the playoffs this year when Jabari went down. I guess you can't stop a great player from being great

Bucks are coming.

Jabari going to come back even MORE explosive. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. The "MyPlayers" were fun as hell to watch early this season before bari got injured.

21/6 on almost 50% from the field and 40% from 3 :x. Bari was turning into a legit stretch 4. All he has to learn is how to be an average defender AND STAY HEALTHY

:smh:

god i shouldnt of drank so much last night

only way to drown my sorrows from the cavs getting their *** busted on 

Yes because the Cavs totally played full out all regular season and that's emblematic of how good they are

Offensively they definitely have an on/off switch. But that switch on the defensive end is missing and has been the entire year. This is absolutely the worst team for that to be the case against.

Anyway they are the 2nd best team in the league when locked in. It's just the gap between 1 & 2 is grand canyon sized.

Bucks are coming.

Jabari going to come back even MORE explosive. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. The "MyPlayers" were fun as hell to watch early this season before bari got injured.

21/6 on almost 50% from the field and 40% from 3
sick.gif
. Bari was turning into a legit stretch 4. All he has to learn is how to be an average defender AND STAY HEALTHY

mean.gif
Jabari's health is his only issue. It's sad because he can be so good, but damn his knees keep failing him. I hope his career doesn't get cut short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom