• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay is leagues better than Barnes though.
Max Barnes just kept shooting from 3, Klay at least can drive and pull a jumper.
Iggy will replace Klay if they do that.

Barnes was the real MVP for the Cavs, allowed LeBron to double Steph x control the paint
Sarcasm

I don't feel like going back through the playoff thread...but outside of the select few of you that saw the writing on the wall a few weeks ago and started putting your rebuttals together early...I didn't see ANY of you ****** pushing the "Lebron Needs More Help" rhetoric. 

And the funny thing is that if somehow they pull this series off...ya'll gonna find a way to backtrack from that sentiment. 

I don't feel like going back through the playoff thread...but outside of the select few of you that saw the writing on the wall a few weeks ago and started putting your rebuttals together early...I didn't see ANY of you ****** pushing the "Lebron Needs More Help" rhetoric. 

And the funny thing is that if somehow they pull this series off...ya'll gonna find a way to backtrack from that sentiment. 
Nah you're missing the point.  They're pushing that narrative now because if the Cavs do win (which is still 100% within the realm of possibility) it lets them further the "LeBron is our one true god carrying his terrible team to glory" beliefs.

Klay's defense has always been A1.
He put the straps on Myrie

LeBron needs all the help he can get thas the go to

Forget help, Lebron needs to not get lit up for 40.

KD had 10 on him in the first quarter, all at the rim. Cant slander Steph's defense all season then blame Lebrons teammates for him getting cooked

Nah you're missing the point.  They're pushing that narrative now because if the Cavs do win (which is still 100% within the realm of possibility) it lets them further the "LeBron is our one true god carrying his terrible team to glory" beliefs.
yup.. The stupid if LeBron wins this series he's goat takes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

KD always get buckets against Bron tho....
Yep the Servant always serving the King

eek.gif

But but but McGee is too stupid to play in the finals

ya and tha FACT that he's gonna get a RING when MOST of the HOFers DONT have,,,who's laughing now Barkley,Malone,Ewing etc.
real case of doing nothing on the project but you get an A anyway for being part of the group. Even with a ring he'll be 'javale who' in a couple years. :lol:

yall stay sleepin on javale while letting that shaqtin narrative cloud your judgement of him. though he's not expected to do much more than alter shots and rebound, javale has played more efficiently than bigs like LMA, TT and horford in the post season. dude is a perfect fit for this team

View media item 2453264
i was absolutely wrong about him catchin lobs :smile:lol) but he essentially did the same dunk in game yesterday off of a damn inbounds' pass. i don't care what your basketball IQ is, you put a dude this athletic on a team as brilliant as the warriors, you're gonna thrive

I didn't see ANY of you ****** pushing the "Lebron Needs More Help" rhetoric. 

If anyone said LeBron needed help they'd just get made fun of anyway.

Both ways this thread is literally incapable of keeping it real with anything that has to do with LeBron.

Like now you got people going at others for NOT SAYING LeBron needs more help

:rofl:

Last edited:
But but but McGee is too stupid to play in the finals

ya and tha FACT that he's gonna get a RING when MOST of the HOFers DONT have,,,who's laughing now Barkley,Malone,Ewing etc.
real case of doing nothing on the project but you get an A anyway for being part of the group. Even with a ring he'll be 'javale who' in a couple years. :lol:

yall stay sleepin on javale while letting that shaqtin narrative cloud your judgement of him. though he's not expected to do much more than alter shots and rebound, javale has played more efficiently than bigs like LMA, TT and horford in the post season. dude is a perfect fit for this team

View media item 2453264
i was absolutely wrong about him catchin lobs :smile:lol) but he essentially did the same dunk in game yesterday off of a damn inbounds' pass. i don't care what your basketball IQ is, you put a dude this athletic on a team as brilliant as the warriors, you're gonna thrive
he played 5 minutes and got a facial. Hype up his narrative if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom