Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it's Draymond

ya betta off not say none

Dem boi they a handfull
no it's not. The offense is the offense because of Curry."when it comes to opening up a team's offense, curry has no Equivalent "

Currys teammates shooting percent make the most significant drop out of any other player when Curry isn't in the game.

Last edited:
Damn 2019? That's 2 more seasons of this
laugh.gif
If they do win this year and the next 2 years.

He's definitely leaving. 4 Rings? Go and be the man and get that bag!
Who's going to pay a 30 year old Klay Thompson 200Ms to be the man? 

no it's not. The offense is the offense because of Curry."when it comes to opening up a team's offense, curry has no Equivalent "

Currys teammates shooting percent make the most significant drop out of any other player when Curry isn't in the game.
His 3's yea but lets not front on Thompson he might be the nicest light skin since Delonte West

Curry is the warriors most important player and it isn't Debatable.

Besides Isiah Thomas and Curry, I can't remember in recent memory the best player on a championship team being the PG. I know Magic will be brought up, but some would argue Kareem was the main reason those Laker teams won those chips.

Interesting, right? :lol:

Last edited:
Besides Isiah Thomas and Curry, I can't remember in recent memory the best player on a championship team being the PG. .

yup. Curry is the exception to the rule. That's how great he is. Magic was huge af. Usually smaller dudes don't lead teams to chips

Last edited:
Besides Isiah Thomas and Curry, I can't remember in recent memory the best player on a championship team being the PG. I know Magic will be brought up, but some would argue Kareem was the main reason those Laker teams won those chips.

Interesting, right?
laugh.gif
I think Chauncey was?  Debatable though...

Was billups better than rip Hamilton?

Cavs the 3rd best team after Spurs? Is Houston better than the Cavs?

Gonna be an interesting off-season

I think Chauncey was?  Debatable though...

Chauncey won the Finals MVP, but was he the best player on that Pistons team? Some would argue against it. Curry and Isiah Thomas were undoubtedly the best player on respective theirs teams when they won.

Last edited:
With the addition of KD i dont buy Warriors are fringe playoff team without Curry either.

Chauncey won the Finals MVP, but was he the best player on that Pistons team? Some would argue against it. Curry and Isiah Thomas were undoubtedly the best player on their teams when they won.
I think he was.  He was definitely the most important imo.  You could argue Rasheed was the most talented.  Rip was great but I think there are many SGs who could have filled that role.  And then Ben Wallace of course..  IDK, weird team to pick out a "best" player.  

I said the Snake was taking the throne by force in June months ago. Much to my disappointment it's happening.

It's fun to see KD being so free, not having to play with a high usage stat whr. When your PG can get you open looks by just running the floor, being unselfish, and moving without the ball :pimp:

this.

dudes still actin like it's a surprise KD went to a team premised on ball movement and the open man.

yea that's why he went there.

of course he came here because it was the best opportunity to win a ring. but that doesnt negate the fact that this team is head and shoulders better than any other team not named the spurs when it comes to moving the ball.

you don't think he wanted to come a team where he'd be on the same court where three players outside of himself average 5+ assists a game for their career? and would've rather stayed with a ball dominant PG??

With the addition of KD i dont buy Warriors are fringe playoff team without Curry either.

They aren't a fringe playoff without Curry, but the entire dynamic of their offense changes considerably.

The floor shrinks as well. Curry's limitless range, ability to pick apart defenses and penetrate is too much of a loss for GS to continue the offense they run now. Guys like KD and Klay won't be getting the same open looks as they are now.

Last edited:
"Playing iso ball has helped us get to this point, and it gave us success in the last three years," LeBron James said after Game 1.

"So we don't want to have a high, steady diet of it, because the defense becomes stagnant and our players become stagnant, but that's part of our package."

That means the Cavs can't remodel themselves overnight the way Durant spent the whole season deprogramming himself of those ball-stopping tendencies he developed alongside Westbrook with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

All credit to Durant for being flexible enough to change (with plenty of prodding from Draymond Green during the season) without diluting his effectiveness. In Game 1 he threw passes before he even needed to, yet he still scored 38 points.

That didn't happen all too often when he shared the same court with Westbrook, and that my-turn-your-turn style didn't work Thursday night for the Cavaliers.

Last edited:
Very impressed with Steph's defense last night.

Didn't comit dumb fouls. Hedged and recovered on the pick and roll brilliantly. Passed off his man, rebounded the ball well and had some great swipes at the ball.

I counted at least 4 steals last night. Think he was credited with 3 though.

Steph stepped it up in the first half with defense and passing when his shot wasn't going. That's what I like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom