• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is in limbo according to sources at the Wynndown in San Fran (Channel 0789 is reporting)

He slept outside the team hotel and won't talk to Lue

Pray for my guy

LMFAO even Javelle McGee had a good game
roll.gif
McGee gotta prove Shaq wrong he finna be shaqtin

LeBron says "KD" yet Lue might stick Shump or JR on him.
LeBron shook

KD will just post up and fade away on Shump or JR all game long

LeBron says "KD" yet Lue might stick Shump or JR on him.
LeBron shook

KD will just post up and fade away on Shump or JR all game long
Lebron going to try to play that free range chicken defense on Klay and make Klay beat them.  Klay is the new Harrison Barnes.

But but but McGee is too stupid to play in the finals

ya and tha FACT that he's gonna get a RING when MOST of the HOFers DONT have,,,who's laughing now Barkley,Malone,Ewing etc.
real case of doing nothing on the project but you get an A anyway for being part of the group. Even with a ring he'll be 'javale who' in a couple years. :lol:

real case of doing nothing on the project but you get an A anyway for being part of the group. Even with a ring he'll be 'javale who' in a couple years.
laugh.gif
He'll forever be known as the dude who had to **** his mom out to Dominique at the Dunk contest smh

They can stick whoever they want on KD. It won't do them any good. :lol: He'll either see an opening to the hole or just shoot over them. :lol: Cavs are screwed.

I think without KD, Warriors and Cavs are pretty much even.

Against a warriors team With KD, I honestly think LeBron needs more help this time.

Its not fair. If they find a way to stop KD, Steph will just have a big night. You can't load up on any one player

Do you ever say anything worth a ****?
Guy is terrible.  But by quoting him you evade my block of him.  So stop that.
They can stick whoever they want on KD. It won't do them any good.
laugh.gif
He'll either see an opening to the hole or just shoot over them.
laugh.gif
Cavs are screwed.
It's possible KD just has a bad game at some point.  Or the Cavs go absolutely insane from 3.  They can win.

Last edited:
Lebron going to try to play that free range chicken defense on Klay and make Klay beat them.  Klay is the new Harrison Barnes.

Klay is leagues better than Barnes though.
Max Barnes just kept shooting from 3, Klay at least can drive and pull a jumper.
Iggy will replace Klay if they do that.

Barnes was the real MVP for the Cavs, allowed LeBron to double Steph x control the paint

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom