• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't agree that his ring will make HOFers careers funny in comparison especially when Javale is contributing 5 minutes a game. 
Who don't you agree with?  No one?  
I disagree with the person who made the statement and the people who caped for the statement :lol:

Why do you use the word cape? Do you have Javale THAT much? :lol:
I don't hate Javale, just don't agree that those HOFers careers become jokes because Javale was signed to championship team. I think he's an excellent back up for GS.

I don't hate Javale, just don't agree that those HOFers careers become jokes because Javale was signed to championship team. I think he's an excellent back up for GS.
laugh.gif
 Just admit you went too far with your hyperbole man, you sound like a complete fool.

I just don't agree that his ring will make HOFers careers funny in comparison especially when Javale is contributing 5 minutes a game. 
Who don't you agree with?  No one?  
I disagree with the person who made the statement and the people who caped for the statement :lol:

Why do you use the word cape? Do you have Javale THAT much? :lol:
Almost every team in the league would find a use for Javale McGee. Just ignore him

This is what was responded to when the capes came out.
No.  You have been "rebutting" statements that no one has made and done that multiple times today.  You are arguing with yourself.
I'm not arguing with anybody. I just don't agree that his ring will make HOFers careers funny in comparison especially when Javale is contributing 5 minutes a game. Javales getting a ring for being a part of the team without contributing much..
Right....like I said.....you are arguing with no one.  I can make statements like "I dont believe that ______," but if no one said "____," then who am I discussing this with?

what hyperbole? Perhaps you're just confused...
You know what man, forget it.  I just don't agree with you that Javale McGee is the worst player in the history of basketball and couldn't beat a 12-year old child one on one.

Last edited:
Whatever all I'm saying is Javale will be a hell of a player

when he get that ring

I'm talking same convo as the big ticket, tim duncan, mose malone, hakeem

This is what was responded to when the capes came out.

No.  You have been "rebutting" statements that no one has made and done that multiple times today.  You are arguing with yourself.
I'm not arguing with anybody. I just don't agree that his ring will make HOFers careers funny in comparison especially when Javale is contributing 5 minutes a game. Javales getting a ring for being a part of the team without contributing much..

Right....like I said.....you are arguing with no one.  I can make statements like "I dont believe that ______," but if no one said "____," then who am I discussing this with?
right above your post I clearly typed I'm not arguing..

Guys, when there's a championship team, there will be nobodies who get a ring because they happened to be on that team. No one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom