• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what was responded to when the capes came out.

No.  You have been "rebutting" statements that no one has made and done that multiple times today.  You are arguing with yourself.
I'm not arguing with anybody. I just don't agree that his ring will make HOFers careers funny in comparison especially when Javale is contributing 5 minutes a game. Javales getting a ring for being a part of the team without contributing much..

Right....like I said.....you are arguing with no one.  I can make statements like "I dont believe that ______," but if no one said "____," then who am I discussing this with?
right above your post I clearly typed I'm not arguing..
You can say you arent arguing, but thats exactly what you are doing.....with no one.

I'm done.  

When you have your life savings on the CAVS
giphy.gif

yo...this...is..gold. the fact bro did that is so funny to me. but as a sports fan...I don't necessarily turn my nose up to it. It's a we thang. Get it how you live.

Geno lost in the sauce :lol:

Originally Posted by Tireless Drive  ​
roll.gif

OHHH YEAAA!!!!

I'll make you my kool aid *****​
 ​
Mane wtf... 
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
With yo remedial self. Dubs in 4! 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

No.  You have been "rebutting" statements that no one has made and done that multiple times today.  You are arguing with yourself.
I'm not arguing with anybody. I just don't agree that his ring will make HOFers careers funny in comparison especially when Javale is contributing 5 minutes a game. Javales getting a ring for being a part of the team without contributing much..

Right....like I said.....you are arguing with no one.  I can make statements like "I dont believe that ______," but if no one said "____," then who am I discussing this with?
right above your post I clearly typed I'm not arguing..

You can say you arent arguing, but thats exactly what you are doing.....with no one.

I'm done.  
you were done before you started.

Just heard the JVG comments on RiRi. Mans was ready to risk it all.

Man I hope they keep it up and sweep these boys. I've never seem Cleveland this flustered and I loved every minute of it. Kyrie missing all kind of shots :pimp: Bron missing layups with no bailout call :pimp: their role players bricking :pimp: Gsw doesn't give up on defense and they play smart defense. Cleveland wasn't prepared for that.

Cleveland was this flustered last year if not worse in the first two games. They looked way worse last year. Again too much over confidence right now. Better hope your team doesn't feel the same way or they're gonna start getting even more flustered when the games get tight.

you have no idea what you're talking about. just aiming at the wall and seeing what sticks with your takes. its all sliding off doh.

No one can stop KD, but LBJ can be better defensively to give the Cavs a better shot. It's more about team defense anyway, but initial individual defense has to be good enough to allow your team defense to have an effect.

No one can stop KD, but LBJ can be better defensively to give the Cavs a better shot. It's more about team defense anyway, but initial individual defense has to be good enough to allow your team defense to have an effect.

Even still. Lebron is out there on an island. Especially if both teams are playing small. Who is going to help?

Durant about to average 30 on 55% shooting

:lol: way to extrapolate non sense and make it seem like like a completely different argument. no one said he was playing like a HoFer or that winning a ring would completely alter the trajectory of his career. i was just saying he's playing at a more efficient level than tt and LMA.

but call it "caping" all you want

Even still. Lebron is out there on an island. Especially if both teams are playing small. Who is going to help?

Durant about to average 30 on 55% shooting

You can't play help defense on the warriors. Maybe last year when Harrison Barnes was bricking open shots, yea.

Who do you leave open? Maybe Draymond.

Last edited:

He can't be better defensively playing 45 mins a game

:lol: way to extrapolate non sense and make it seem like like a completely different argument. no one said he was playing like a HoFer or that winning a ring would completely alter the trajectory of his career. i was just saying he's playing at a more efficient level than tt and LMA.

but call it "caping" all you want
now that's a completely different argument. The statement being responded to was Javale winning a ring would make the HOFers mentioned careers funny.

If takumi can beat the takahashi brother in an old 86, then lebron can still win this series

Next game 107-102 cavs :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom