• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the "Juice" still has money, like when he gets out will he resort to panhandling, or will he still be better off than most......

I wonder if the "Juice" still has money, like when he gets out will he resort to panhandling, or will he still be better off than most......

TV reality series or something. I'm calling it now.

He's probably gonna hit up Kris Jenner

If y'all watched the OJ on Fx do y'all feel like they made him look even more stupid ? His antics and that interview before he wanted to go up on the stand [emoji]128514[/emoji]

2 Million / 2 hour PPV for OJ where he finally admits what happened to Nicole and Ron

You can't deny DNA ...
Again, you still have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it.

Ppl were taking blood from the crime scene to their house before bringing it back. You had ppl who were over the case openly admitting to setting rich black men up, pleading the 5th when asked about it when put on the stand, etc.

Obviously there's a lot more details to it that i'm just glossing over for the sake of the thread lol but that alone proves that it wasn't beyond a reasonable doubt.

You can say he's guilty, he probably is...still gotta prove it though.

OJ's Dream Team :pimp:

Shapiro pressed up defender, shot misses, rebound by carl douglas, outlets to f lee bailey, behind the back to cochran, between his legs off the backboard, slam dunk by scheck

they were running circles on the prosecution

Last edited:
I am more interested in someone finally admitting that MJ was point shaving and that his first retirement was a pseudo suspension

I am more interested in someone finally admitting that MJ was point shaving and that his first retirement was a pseudo suspension
pimp.gif
 can't fool me....

- MJ was for sure throwing regular season game s

- OJ can have murdered his wife and Ron, and still be not guilty

- Kobe didn't rape that girl. (Sorry Geno)

Last edited:
Still remember my granny telling me the story of how Cochran wanted to low ball her when her house in Baldwin hills caught fire. Hustled him for a new roof :pimp:

- MJ was for sure throwing regular season game s

- OJ can have murdered his wife and Ron, and still be not guilty

- Kobe didn't rape that girl. (Sorry Geno)
I ain't paying 5 million to anybody if Im innocent..

KOBE TOOK THE P.....WITH BOTH EYES CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom