• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="WhatsComplex"l"][quote name="DarthSka"]I wish I could have threesomes as often as he never wins the Finals. I'd have at least 3 by now, with strong possibilities for more. And currently working on another at the moment.[/quote]I think if you had free opportunities at them every year, you could do it. You'd probably be Wilt Chamberlain with the threesomes [/quote]Free opportunities? :lol: If I constantly have opportunities for threesomes, it's because I have game, I have some things figured out that others don't. That's to my credit. Period.

Same w/ Lebby.

Last edited:
I just feel that the refs let GSW get away with so much. Just my unbiased opinion. Yeah yeah they can favor LeBron here and there but as a team GSW gets away with all the no calls. There's plenty evidence to back my claim.
I call bs when I see it. Both ways. Refs are horrible and biased depending on the day of the week in the Nba. Can't wait till they are automated.

I'm a huge conspiracy theorist though. The world is flat, Oj didn't do it and Tupac is alive and well in Cuba.

Last edited:
I call bs when I see it. Both ways. Refs are horrible and biased depending on the day of the week in the Nba. Can't wait till they are automated.

I'm a huge conspiracy theorist though. The world is flat, Oj didn't do it and Tupac is alive and well in Cuba.
Haha do you really believe those things bro?

I do think OJ didn't do it either though

Last edited:
I dont know about that.  Lebron got a lot of tick tacky fouls go his way.  They game was definitely physical and they were calling it to allow physicality, but I didnt look at any of the fouls called on the Cavs and was like that is a horrible call.  The Cavs definitely did not take advantage of the physical play though.  

I'll use Kevin Love as a perfect example. Last year people say he didn't show up in the Finals save for game 7. But the bigger picture is that when he did what was drawn up for him, he was simply hacked to death. Everytime he tried to post up and work in the paint. He was ridiculously fouled and hacked but yet the refs weren't calling it.

It's hard to get into a rhythm and get your game flowing when you're constantly fouled down low yet the refs are looking the other way.

Pic below is Game 5 which is a elimination game of last year, really early into the 1st qtr the Cavs try to feed Love down low, he's quickly double team but makes a strong move up towards the bucket and he's ripped and hacked to death and there was miraculously no whistle blown. I literally almost turned the tv off at this point

View media item 2454204

Klay gonna shoot better

Dray gonna score more

Javale gonna get more PT

GSW gonna make more layups

Lebron gonna get less TO's

Smith, Korver gonna make shots

Shumpert gonna play smarter

Cavs gonna play better transition D

TT gonna be more active

Something's gotta give
giphy.gif

lol no.
I'm a conspiracy theorist. I believe most things aren't what they seem but it was kind of a joke.
the only one I truly believe is oj didn't do it.
http://booksplea.se/index.php?route...nezkblM-6nlyBfTMRvZuOSkSibofnzPZ5CRoCoQ3w_wcB

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/if...d=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP4094&k_clickid=3x4094

The dude pretty much admitted to it via books.
If OJ wasnt OJ and the LAPD werent the LAPD he would've been convicted. DNA evidence and a long history of abuse going back to their first damn date but he didn't do it because....

Curry fouling out in game 6 was total vs . want to talk about bs and ticky tack fouls.
Especially when he ripped Kyrie clean and kyrie slipped after and they called a foul... Were you upset at that. I sure as called bs with the Kings and Lakers and that was my squad, I hate when ref bs effect any games even if It it my squad benefiting but I digress.

Last edited:
if TT continues to get dominated by javale and zaza... :lol:
ya think Coach Bron keeps bron on KD for the majority? might sound crazy, but you put him at the 4/5 and just live with TT guarding him and have bron/love on dray/zaza

Let me rephrase it.

I do think OJ did it, but he didn't do it alone.

But he definitely was not right. "Not Guilty" was the right verdict.

Y'all better watch ya mouths when speaking on OJ. The man is innocent.
I felt bad for him for the sentence he got for the whole sport memorabilia thing until I realize that he definitely beat and murdered his wife.

Last edited:
Oj was innocent. Don't care. They ain't never letting him out. His own bad though. After. He beat getting framed the first time he should of disappeared. I would've been out the country ASAP.. America justice system is trash. All of it from family law to criminal.

..that's all I got to say about that.

Last edited:
Oj was innocent. Don't care. They ain't never letting him out. His own bad though. After. He beat getting framed the first time he should of disappeared. I would've been out the country ASAP.. America justice system is trash. All of it from family law to criminal.

..that's all I got to say about that.

Slow your roll there Forrest Gump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom