• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="nickmaz96"][quote name="PCH Roadwinder"][QUOTE name="Antidope"]Not everyone I don't think. I knew a dude that worked for a team and he didn't get one. I forget the total story behind it though

I know for the Clippers we don't get one. I asked about this the moment I went into ops and stopped being an intern :lol: [/quote]There's a joke in here somewhere... [emoji]129300[/emoji][/quote]Nobody working for the Clippers gets rings.[/quote]

man it's so bad in the clippers organization, even their phones on silent.

Nah, Even with sports, ummmmm...at the end of the day, after the games are done, you still wake up and have the same lives

Music brings people together. Sports bringg a lit of idiots together and drunken fights

You're surrounding yourself with the wrong people if you think all it does is bring a bunch of idiots and drunken fights.

Nah, Even with sports, ummmmm...at the end of the day, after the games are done, you still wake up and have the same lives

Music brings people together. Sports bringg a lit of idiots together and drunken fights

That's the beauty of sports Bruh. For a few hours you're able to put all the BS aside and escape reality and watch your team compete, even if it's only for a small amount of time

Music brings people together and sports create drunks and fights?? I'm guessing you haven't been to many or any Rap/Rock concerts in your life then lmao

This look on brons face tells me everything about this series
laugh.gif

I still believe issa sweep
Bron gon regroup it's nothin he never wins game 1 

This look on brons face tells me everything about this series
laugh.gif

that body language in the 2nd half. looked straight defeated.... still only one game, who knows whats going to happen. refs going to be more involved. they aint going to let a sweep or gentlemens sweep happen. tv ratings been on struggle since the conference finals. nba will be pissed if it dont go at least 6. 

Refs needa do they damn job.

For the 3rd year in arow their favoritism is showing. They don't start calling a fair game until at least game 3. Iggy straight reaching when Bron posted him up early. And Warriors mugging Love everytime he takes it down low. It gots to stop

For the 3rd year in arow their favoritism is showing. They don't start calling a fair game until at least game 3. Iggy straight reaching when Bron posted him up early. And Warriors mugging Love everytime he takes it down low. It gots to stop

Yeah, it should be more like game 6 last year. They should foul out Curry and get Draymond in foul trouble all game.

I know damn well you ain't calling unfairity from the refs towards lebron & co :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know damn well you ain't calling unfairity from the refs towards lebron & co :rofl:

Oh I sure am. When it pertains to this series. The refs let GSW get away with so much. But on Cleveland they be calling the most ticky tacky fouls

Klay gonna shoot better

Dray gonna score more

Javale gonna get more PT

GSW gonna make more layups

Lebron gonna get less TO's

Smith, Korver gonna make shots

Shumpert gonna play smarter

Cavs gonna play better transition D

TT gonna be more active

Something's gotta give

[quote name="WhatsComplex"][quote name="geno90221"][QUOTE name="GInfante"]
View media item 2454107

This look on brons face tells me everything about this series :lol:

I still believe issa sweep[/QUOTE]
[/quote]

He pretty much never wins the finals in general.[/quote]I wish I could have threesomes as often as he never wins the Finals. I'd have at least 3 by now, with strong possibilities for more. And currently working on another at the moment.

[quote name="WhatsComplex"][quote name="geno90221"][QUOTE name="GInfante"]
View media item 2454107

This look on brons face tells me everything about this series :lol:

[/quote]

He pretty much never wins the finals in general.[/quote]I wish I could have threesomes as often as he never wins the Finals. I'd have at least 3 by now, with strong possibilities for more. And currently working on another at the moment.[/quote]

I think if you had free opportunities at them every year, you could do it. You'd probably be Wilt Chamberlain with the threesomes.

I see there are still a ton of overreactions in this thread to one game.  This series is going to be much close than that last game indicated.

I see there are still a ton of overreactions in this thread to one game.  This series is going to be much close than that last game indicated.

if the nba scripts it perfectly but if they let talent play out it's a wrap
watch them start calling carry on KD dribbles, moving screens, quick techs on dray, etc :lol:

Last edited:
if the nba scripts it perfectly but if they let talent play out it's a wrap
I should preface this by saying I couldnt give two ***** about either team, but I think a lot of the negatives that I saw from the Cavs last are completely fixable.  Lebron looked out of control the first half, transition defense was super lazy, I think they try to throw more bodies at KD next game, and I think Love starts hitting from the outside.  The Warriors will probably win the series, but I didnt see anything in that game that tells me what they are doing is not fixable and they can't come back.  It will be interesting to see what adjustments are made in games 2, 3 and 4.  I also think the Cavs will get much more physical with the Warriors on the perimeter like last year.

Last edited:

I don't think it's an overreaction. The Gap between these two teams is that grandiose.

I don't think it's an overreaction. The Gap between these two teams is that grandiose.
I dont think game 1 was very indicative of how big the gap is.  I think people are acting like the Cavs have zero shot in this series which is ridiculous.  And again, this is just my opinion, but I think once this series starts to get more physical, the Warriors are going to struggle to find the same easy buckets they found last game.

Ultimately the Cavs bench has to be much better.  They cant expect Lebron to chase KD around for 45 minutes and do everything to initiate the offense.  Those 3-6 minutes at the beginning of the second and the fourth are going to be huge.  If the Warrior keep creating big gaps with Steph and KD on the bench, then yeah, this series is probably over.  But I have to believe that adjustments will be made and the Cavs will find favorable matchups like the did last year when they were getting Steph to switch on lebron.

Last edited:
I just feel that the refs let GSW get away with so much. Just my unbiased opinion. Yeah yeah they can favor LeBron here and there but as a team GSW gets away with all the no calls. There's plenty evidence to back my claim.

The cavs gameplan was working to an extent (close out on shooters give up the lane).  The turnovers just kept them out of the game.  

I'm sure they will adjust and throw an extra body on KD but the talent gap isn't as large as people are making it.  All these teams do is blow each other out then make adjustments, repeat cycle.  

I just feel that the refs let GSW get away with so much. Just my unbiased opinion. Yeah yeah they can favor LeBron here and there but as a team GSW gets away with all the no calls. There's plenty evidence to back my claim.
I dont know about that.  Lebron got a lot of tick tacky fouls go his way.  They game was definitely physical and they were calling it to allow physicality, but I didnt look at any of the fouls called on the Cavs and was like that is a horrible call.  The Cavs definitely did not take advantage of the physical play though.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom