• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron set the example on how to join up to win championships. Can't be mad at KD for following the same blueprint.

Oh, the heat must've had a 73-9 record and won a title the year before that, huh?

If that's the case, **** BRON.

If it ain't then shut yo silly *** up.
roll.gif
The feelings you are in.

Where the dudes who said BOTH teams were "COMPLETELY LOADED"? :lol:

That was obviously a lie :lol: I was most definitely wrong about the Warriors losing their "dirty work" guys, cause simply having KD would override that. Also didn't expect Zaza and McGee to have a legit impact, which is basically a bonus

KEVIN DURANT YOU ******* ******* YOU RUINED THE ******* NBA **** MAN

I ONLY HAVE THE KNICKS TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY YEAR AND I TAKE SOLACE IN HAVING AN EXCITING PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR. ITS ******* RUINED. ITS ******* RUINED.

When is the last time the East has been exciting?

And the thing is curry had 32-10-11. Not even like he's being carried. Theyre not batman and robin. Legit batman and superman.

KEVIN DURANT YOU ******* ******* YOU RUINED THE ******* NBA **** MAN

I ONLY HAVE THE KNICKS TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY YEAR AND I TAKE SOLACE IN HAVING AN EXCITING PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR. ITS ******* RUINED. ITS ******* RUINED.
whens the last time an eastern conference playoffs has been exciting. 2012 ? 

Who was that cat in here saying Kerr's 12 man rotations were a bad look in the 1st half? It paid off in the 2nd half.

The Cavs aren't as good as they were last year, that's what people didn't get going into this series.

JR Smith isn't as good, Kyrie isn't as good, their defense has been awful the entire year, it's really been LBJ's greatness that propelled them this year.

This would have happened if it was Harrison Barnes instead of KD...
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh They don't want to acknowledge that because it doesn't fit their narrative :lol: :lol:

This would have happened if it was Harrison Barnes instead of KD...
people are acting like steph wasnt injured last year and gs wasnt a bad minute away from going back to back.... 

cavs are a super team . lebron is one of the  goats . his legacy is cemented...win or lose aint changing ish.

. warriors are just more super . lebron started this super team ish . kd just did it better. i commend him for that. 

ALL OF THIS.

Goodnight bros :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom