Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ***** KD really ruined the NBA.

I'm gonna be in my 30s and my Suns still ain't gonna win ****.

**** this ***** KD!

even if kd stayed on the thunder your suns still wouldnt win ****

jesus gon come before the suns win ****

If Lebby wants legit help he's gonna have to take a pay cut.
Nobody left in the league for him to form a super team with. Wade is well past his prime. Bosh's career is over. All of the top players are on Golden State. He's stuck.

somebody on ig gotta have that fight video

They cut that off real quick on TV

KEVIN DURANT YOU ******* ******* YOU RUINED THE ******* NBA **** MAN

I ONLY HAVE THE KNICKS TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY YEAR AND I TAKE SOLACE IN HAVING AN EXCITING PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR. ITS ******* RUINED. ITS ******* RUINED.

Stay mad b.

Not 1. Not 2. Not 3. Not 4.... :pimp:

The Cavs aren't as good as they were last year, that's what people didn't get going into this series.

JR Smith isn't as good, Kyrie isn't as good, their defense has been awful the entire year, it's really been LBJ's greatness that propelled them this year.

Word? So kyrie didn't just have the best year of his career this year? So korver and bogut and deron didn't join? The cavs are a better team than they were last year. The problem is not only are the warriors completely healthy.... But they added kd. Don't make excuses.

LeBron quit this game in the 3rd too. But I'm sure that's kd fault... Actually..n it is kd fault. He murdered LeBron. Made him look like a child whenever they matched up

Started following basketball again at the wrong time.

Should've just left the sport and never came back like MJ when the PointGOD NASH retired.

The circumstances are different but the actions are the same. KD following the LeBron play.
Nothing I love more than watching the mental gymnastics bron fans make when debating this in real life.

Always starts the same, it's different tho.......

Last edited:
Who was that cat in here saying Kerr's 12 man rotations were a bad look in the 1st half? It paid off in the 2nd half :lol:

The circumstances are different but the actions are the same. KD following the LeBron play.
Not at all. Lebron and Bosh went to Miami to build something. KD went to Golden State to ride on their coat tails.

Whoever said the cavs are loaded needs their internet access suspended.
It's called trolling.

0-8 in the 8 games LeBron missed this year.

4-23 in the 27 games LeBron missed since returning to Cleveland.

Team is straight trash. 30, 35 win team tops without him, unlike the Thunder who won 47 games this season. In a tougher conference no less.

The only way this Warriors team could be stopped is if LeBron and CP3 join Kawhi in San Antonio next season. I wish this could happen. You would have a league with 2 great teams and 28 teams that are human punching bags, but it's still better than 1 dominating and 29 teams that are punching bags. And 1 competitive playoff series is still better than 0 competitive playoff series.

Word? So kyrie didn't just have the best year of his career this year? So korver and bogut and deron didn't join? The cavs are a better team than they were last year. The problem is not only are the warriors completely healthy.... But they added kd. Don't make excuses.

LeBron quit this game in the 3rd too. But I'm sure that's kd fault... Actually..n it is kd fault. He murdered LeBron. Made him look like a child whenever they matched up
Kyrie in the playoffs I was referring to, and Korver was going to be nullified in this playoff run and D Will is awful. Bogut played 10 seconds for The Cavs and as a team they only won 51 games while having the 22 defense in the entire NBA.

You can't look at that and tell me that this team is better than last year's team. They regressed. Lebron didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom