• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks that warriors didn't even play that well and still won by 20?

I will be this first to admit, I thought this series would be closer

Who was that cat in here saying Kerr's 12 man rotations were a bad look in the 1st half? It paid off in the 2nd half :lol:
It was me and I still don't like it really. Going 12 deep in the NBA Finals for a team that emphasized rest is crazy.

I said it last year, and it's even more apparent this year.

You just can't construct a team financially to defeat GSW 4 times in 7 games.

Greatest team ever then :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They are. If they keep their core together this team will win multiple titles. Different eras but I don't see how Jordan's Bulls would stop the Warriors from raining 3's on them. To me the only way they can be stopped is if the Cavs somehow land Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins, or another dominant big to pair with Love. Then the Cavs would also have to reload that bench and get rid of all of them slow old vets.

Last edited:

It's called trolling.

0-8 in the 8 games LeBron missed this year.

4-23 in the 27 games LeBron missed since returning to Cleveland.

Team is straight trash. 30, 35 win team tops without him, unlike the Thunder who won 47 games this season. In a tougher conference no less.

The only way this Warriors team could be stopped is if LeBron and CP3 join Kawhi in San Antonio next season. I wish this could happen. You would have a league with 2 great teams and 28 teams that are human punching bags, but it's still better than 1 dominating and 29 teams that are punching bags. And 1 competitive playoff series is still better than 0 competitive playoff series.
Here they go....

Oh, and who else said the NBA would "rig" this game and that it was obvious
laugh.gif

It's called trolling.

0-8 in the 8 games LeBron missed this year.
4-23 in the 27 games LeBron missed since returning to Cleveland.

Team is straight trash. 30, 35 win team tops without him, unlike the Thunder who won 47 games this season. In a tougher conference no less.

The only way this Warriors team could be stopped is if LeBron and CP3 join Kawhi in San Antonio next season. I wish this could happen. You would have a league with 2 great teams and 28 teams that are human punching bags, but it's still better than 1 dominating and 29 teams that are punching bags. And 1 competitive playoff series is still better than 0 competitive playoff series.

Here comes the lebron doesn't have enough help narrative. Happens every single year when lebrons teams start losing in the finals. Same damn team was good enough to beat a 73 win team last year but shiet this year

Last edited:
People can keep bringing up last year. Cavs put up a fight last year aside from Game 2. Cavs this year looked like they're ready to hand over the chip.

I can't with y'all ****** really tryna say KD and LeBron decisions are the same. If you gonna compare there's a comparison but it's not the same. ****** really look themselves in the mirror saying that **** is the same because y'all hate that man that bad :lol:

Who was that cat in here saying Kerr's 12 man rotations were a bad look in the 1st half? It paid off in the 2nd half :lol:
It was me and I still don't like it really. Going 12 deep in the NBA Finals for a team that emphasized rest is crazy.
KD, Steph, and Klay never looked gassed the entire second half. Lebby and Myrie had to catch their breaths every so often. It does make a big difference to be ballin up on an opponent who is more winded than you come clutch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom