• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People not knowing the difference between "Dominant" and "Dominate" really annoys me :lol:.

Talk about pet peeve. Seeing those words used in the wrong context is like anybody using the word, "conversating" :x

If you guys were watching the NBA when Jordan was around, he'd easily be the most hated athlete of all-time.

I really believe some of y'all have no idea how dominate that guy was
i always hated jordan... got tired of him winning and hated how babied he was by the refs. 

The Warriors being this good isn't good for business for any other team in the league.

Y'all hated Lebron dominating, y'all are really gonna hate the Warriors for the next 6 years. :lol:

If you guys were watching the NBA when Jordan was around, he'd easily be the most hated athlete of all-time.

I really believe some of y'all have no idea how dominate that guy was

Jordan took a season off and took any season to retool.

It made it somewhat interesting.

Didn't even know the Dubs set a Finals record for 3 pointers made tonight. 

LeBron has been playing the same way this series as he has the rest of the playoffs. The only difference is that this Warriors team is the best defensive team he's ever faced.

Like I said, you can beat Clev if you contain the "others".
the others are easily contained because they are one trick ponies.....
you can't put korver or frye on the floor because gsw will just attack them in the pnr every time
bron makes them look better than they really are

I'm not try to hate on lebron here with this, but did anyone else notice the blatant two arm stiff arms lebron was getting away with? Dude was straight up just pushing people to the floor half the game.

If Lebby swaps Melo for Love in the offseason he needs to fired as the Cavs GM immediately.

I'm not try to hate on lebron here with this, but did anyone else notice the blatant two arm stiff arms lebron was getting away with? Dude was straight up just pushing people to the floor half the game.
lol.....
let's talk about iggy getting away with hacking bron every time he guards him
please don't do this...

durant already has more points in 2 games then harrison barnes had all series in 7 games last year 
sick.gif

Bron been using stiff arms his entire career, he gets called for it 5% of the time. 

thats his signature offensive move. he does that like 3 to 4 times a game and usually gets away with it. 

w's are great, but some of the cavs players must be smoking rocks out there (jr and tt). shump plays hard but dude iq is back at knick level :lol:
do these guys not know their margin of error is even less than last yrs?

love and lbj were the only one bringing it

cavs get gm 3 or it's going to be a sweep.
think it will be the closer, but still see w's favored. did the line come out yet?

Lmao. Melo makes the cavs miss ecf b hahahah

How they still have Bron, Irving, and Love. The East is trash. Melo along with them 3 as the 3rd or 4th scoring option would make them better. You seriously think Shumpert and Smith are better scoring options then Melo? Its not like Smith and Shumpert are on the All NBA Defensive First Team either. They are average defenders.

Last edited:
lol.....
let's talk about iggy getting away with hacking bron every time he guards him
please don't do this...

I'm not at all complaining about the calls, it just made me laugh. Dude was just straight up pushing people with no regards for being called for a foul. I thought it was funny as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom